Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Donald trump is found guilty of campaign finance fraud and participating in the black mass he is hanged drawn and quartered his remains are exhibited around the country for 18 months he wins the 2024 presidential election with grassroots write in campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
indict me daddy. ive been messy.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Donald Trump has been found guilty of being Mister Too drat Swag

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

what if donald john trump, 45th president of the united states, became a sovereign citizen?

by jove!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Azathoth posted:

Yeah, that bridge is thoroughly burned but he's also only 44, he's not just thinking about this election. He can absolutely wait out Trump as long as he stays in the good graces of the GOP primary voters in Florida and run in 2028 or 2032. He's younger now than Obama was when he was elected. If he plays his cards right, we'll be hearing about him for the next few decades.

He’s absolutely thinking about this election. DeSantis’s entire plan is to be out of Florida and to the national level ASAP before his policies hit because all his culture war nonsense is gonna set the state on fire over the next couple years having to wait there is the worse possible scenario for him

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Will we finally reveal that the piss tape is real?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/TatsuyaIshida9/status/1639816066716299265

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the idea of trump lifting a weight is so funny

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The only thing realistic about that comic is him being covered in poo poo at the end.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

locking himself in the broadcasting room to play "can't always get what you want" until the guards break in and he's savagely beaten with a smile on his face

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he rather famously believes that a heart only has so many beats in it and so anything that raises heart rate automatically lowers life expectancy but drat near every cartoon of him makes him look like a gym rat. the heart attack gun conspiracy theories when he croaks are gonna be amazing

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

0% chance trump could squat even one plate lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Azathoth posted:

he rather famously believes that a heart only has so many beats in it and so anything that raises heart rate automatically lowers life expectancy but drat near every cartoon of him makes him look like a gym rat. the heart attack gun conspiracy theories when he croaks are gonna be amazing

Brett Favre believed the same thing but about using his arm. I love rich famous dumb people

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

iunno, he's a large man. i think he could :)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

he could probably squat 135, those legs are carrying a lot of weight. however he is also an old very out of shape man and it might cause his knees to explode

Metric Skeleton
Apr 6, 2006
NEVER
what the gently caress happened to the sinfest guy. what the hell is this

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The trumps are born powerlifters

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

really queer Christmas posted:

Brett Favre believed the same thing but about using his arm. I love rich famous dumb people

Cy Young did too, and famously warmed up as little as possible because of it, and at least for that I can understand, since they're stressing their ligaments more often and further than anyone in history, but ligaments and muscles are very different things.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Wheeee posted:

he's just going to pardon himself in two years

not for manhattan charges, he isnt. lol

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 36 minutes!
Lipstick Apathy
We did it reddit

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Nix Panicus posted:

Indict and try all presidents, current and former, dead or alive. It's time for a cadaver synod

Dig up the corpses at put them in the stocks

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Metric Skeleton posted:

have you checked up in the last fifteen years? it's been a wild ride

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Hatebag posted:

lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Spergin Morlock posted:

not for manhattan charges, he isnt. lol

Unless he just does it anyway despite not being able to and everyone just agrees lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

would be funny if he lost that supreme court case because of stacking it with states' rights judges

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Trump is going to Lock Her Up (Stormy)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
trump wont be the first incarcerated person to run for president but he'll be the first to win

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

What about.... a quarter pounder!

lobster shirt posted:

How about... a dinner plate!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Weka posted:

What about.... a quarter pounder!

How about... a dinner plate!

lol

not bad

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Shut up

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Hatebag posted:

My vertebra are slipping just looking at this.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Metric Skeleton posted:

Decided to side with the TERFs way back to shore up feminist cred, then kept doubling down on his position when criticized until he started drawing comics about soy drinks and “degenerate groomers”.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh, so that's a pro-trump comic????

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Al! posted:

oh, so that's a pro-trump comic????

I don’t know if he’s gone full Zyklon Ben yet but he’s definitely into “just kidding but not really” territory.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

a.lo posted:

Shut up

Somebody is a grumpy gus today.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Trump

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Metric Skeleton posted:

https://twitter.com/bitterkarella/status/1498104642881798149?s=20

The dude managed to take being an annoying male feminist and follow it all the way through to its logical conclusion? of being an insanely transphobic MAGA CHUD

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

a.lo posted:

Shut up

hey just catching up on this: gently caress you you piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005