Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
bump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Dead excited to do some war crimes

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
kissinger. starts with a kiss, ends in a
german invasion of poland. hmm no that doesn't sound right

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

serious about going to Itchy and Scratchy Land

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

serious about going to Itchy and Scratchy Land

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i got probed for making this exact same thread in yospos a couple years ago. just an idea for the cspam mods

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

you motherfucker

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

that's right, dead serious about bombing itchy & scratchy land

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

fart simpson posted:

i got probed for making this exact same thread in yospos a couple years ago. just an idea for the cspam mods

was that the "eric s raymond dead in car crash at age 55" thread or whatever it was called? because i still remember my disappointment to this day

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

fart simpson posted:

I agree, the cspam mods should probe you again for making that thread.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
make it sting

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
stop now or else

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

was that the "eric s raymond dead in car crash at age 55" thread or whatever it was called? because i still remember my disappointment to this day

no it was a henry kissinger died thread

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Frankly I'm surprised you weren't permabanned, doing that to the poor computer humpers in yospos.

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019
Goddamn it, I knew what day it was too