Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Oh, Fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

That was fun as hell to watch

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

What a goal from Benteke

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
:siren: Emiliano Rigoni has scored a goal :siren:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
NE-CIN was a great match and lived up to the hype imo

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I think I've seen fewer cards at the World Series of Poker than in this SEA-RSL game.

At least Seattle didn't lose at RSL for a change.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Yarbrough is stealing the draw for COL this game but we are not exactly making it difficult for him

aaaaand Jonathan Lewis torches our RB and draws a penalty, went down a bit easy but man he always ruins my nights

edit: BUT NOT THIS TIME MOTHERFUCKER

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Dallan Invictus posted:

Yarbrough is stealing the draw for COL this game but we are not exactly making it difficult for him

aaaaand Jonathan Lewis torches our RB and draws a penalty, went down a bit easy but man he always ruins my nights

edit: BUT NOT THIS TIME MOTHERFUCKER

Apple+ just spoiled this result for me but it's hard to be too mad considering.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Moktaro posted:

Seriously! Let me find the drat game and watch it without seeing the final score

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

Moktaro posted:

Don't get me wrong it was exciting as goalless draws go, just also maddening. Your guys know how to defend and sprung some dangerous counters, chapeau.

Apple absolutely need to fix their poo poo re spoilers though (also their Android TV app while they're at it, though since I do most of my watching after the wife goes to bed I'm usually in my desktop browser anyway).

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Apr 30, 2023

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

At this point I'm pretty sure Apple is making spoiling the scores the default/only option purely out of spite.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
They're even finding new ways to spoil scores. I got a a push notification on my phone that was like "the score is 2-1 late in the second half, turn on the game and watch the exciting finish!", and my immediate thought was "glad I am not a person that was going to watch that entire match later".

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That finally added the no spoilers option to the web browser interface (although every time you get logged out it resets back to the default view), but still nothing for osx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Dios mío Minnesota's attack is so painful to watch they deserved that missed DOGSO call.