Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Hey Smugworth

Any news on the mod sitch

Word on the street is you're dropping out cause you CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE

but I believe in you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just waiting on Astral to finish up adding my star, he said something about having to coordinate with SA's offshore IT team.

After that we'll begin a peaceful transition of power, and then Seth and I will have some pretty groovy stuff cooking for GBS :comfyoot:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Sounds good, proud of u <3

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
analysis is when you split the anus in two,

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm an analycishet male

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
ur dream analcyst awaits

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
I was at some sort of hip hop show with my friend and we were sat in the smoking section. I no longer smoke irl and these smoking dreams are vex some to me. The queen showed up and my friend turned into my wife and she stepped on the Queen's trane pinning it to the floor. In a moment of panic I removed it. And there was minor celebration but there wass a hole in the Queen's trane. The queen looks like a tipsy aunt, not a 90 year old. The act on stage was singing "zip zip zip" and they caused A K9 team to bolt down the steps of the venue and out the door since that was presumably some command word for the dog. Then a second K9, excited by this, bolted too. Some British older lady actor. The very tall blonde one who I don't know her name but I think I just saw on some Internet headline I scrolled past she had recently hosted some British award show, exits a bathroom next to the door the k9s bolted out of. There is applause but I can tell her taking a poo poo has been interrupted by all the commotion and she is vexed by this. I think I hear in the dream that my dog is scratching at the door so I wake up.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
^^You're dreaming about the co-opting of black culture by the white establishment who you are afraid to upset despite their obvious crudity. This signifies a desire to address the social injustices that you see in your day to day life but a fear (needing the smokes) of drawing the ire of the authorities (represented by the K9 units) if you do.

The old British actress doing a poo poo is just because you ripped a massive fart with a posh English accent.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i fell back asleep this morning and i had a dream about really tiny snakes getting loose in my apartment. they were on my bed in a container that the lid had been taken off of, but one of them was already loose. instead of putting the lid on the container, i tried to chase down the one snake that got out. after i obviously failed to capture that snake, i looked back at the snake container and saw it had been flipped to its side and all of the snakes (prob like a dozen lil green spaghetti strand looking things) were scattering

thankfully i woke up and i haven't been able to find any yet.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Everyone knows you're never more than 3 feet away from a snake and on average eat several in your sleep every year.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

Everyone knows you're never more than 3 feet away from a snake and on average eat several in your sleep every year.

that's a relief

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Stevie Lee posted:

i fell back asleep this morning and i had a dream about really tiny snakes getting loose in my apartment. they were on my bed in a container that the lid had been taken off of, but one of them was already loose. instead of putting the lid on the container, i tried to chase down the one snake that got out. after i obviously failed to capture that snake, i looked back at the snake container and saw it had been flipped to its side and all of the snakes (prob like a dozen lil green spaghetti strand looking things) were scattering

thankfully i woke up and i haven't been able to find any yet.

The snakes represent bacteria you represent your immune system you chasing down the snakes is your guts devouring poo poo load of bacteria.

That'll be $300. I'll see you next week.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I had a dream that surgeries were performed in opera houses on the big stage. The seats were packed with audience. There was also a pianist onstage and the tone of the piano music described to the audience how well the operation was going.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I analyze my wet dreams every morning between my thumb and index finger.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Don't let over focus on one escaped snake mess up your ability to handle the larger situation

Surgery and music are both examples of an art that is a science, in dreams as in real life. Clearly Healthcare needs to be "made public," so to speak (communism)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I had a dream I was eating a snake and when I woke up I was eating a snake!

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
I have a reoccurring nightmare where I forget how to tie my shoes. I had a problem as a child learning how to do it and for some reason it decided to come back years later to taunt me.
The other constant one is me being somewhere and wanting to leave but I have no ride home and everyone else is just hanging around.
It sucks.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

SniperWoreConverse posted:

someone interpret this weird dream i had, i am certain it has ominous omens in it

in the dream i got a package that had a giant fuckin orchid in it, and a herd of a lot of beautiful frogs which lived in the plant. there were some iridescent jumping spiders that lived symbiotically with the frogs. I was super pumped up to get this and put it in the kitchen for like 5 minutes, and when i got back the plant was dying and losing leaves, almost all the animals were gone, and i fell to the my knees mendoza-style at a drying out super bad looking frog

possibly a goon sent me this and it was such a huge whiplash from delight to complete dismay i woke up from it. then i was like "oh poo poo i need to eat my brain pills i slept thru the alarm"

Without knowing what's actually going on in your life there's not much I can offer besides a lot of guessing. A quick search through symbols seems to indicate that some change is going on in your life. I don't believe dreams prophesize anything, but I do think they can sometimes provide indicators as to how you feel about things going on in your life.

For example, my dad got colonial-rectal cancer which moved two more times throughout his body until it eventually killed him, and the first sign of which was that he pooped blood. He passed in May, and a few nights ago I dreamt I pooped blood as well. While it did make me a little paranoid when I went to the bathroom, I view it more an indicator of where my mind is lately and a possible explanation for why my sleep habits have gotten worse.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Hector Delgado posted:

The other constant one is me being somewhere and wanting to leave but I have no ride home and everyone else is just hanging around.
It sucks.

Pretty good allegory for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i had a pretty realistic dream where i found three scratchies and i scanned them. i got $215 out of two of them. then i woke up and it was a nightmare realising it was a dream and i did not have an additional $200 free of tax