Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
The only good sports games were blades of steel and wii sports with the family (but only for 1 year)

Racing is not a sport

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

HAmbONE posted:

The only good sports games were blades of steel and wii sports with the family (but only for 1 year)

Racing is not a sport

I preferred Ice Hockey

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Lol well this thread took a turn

If i laughed at the mods joke do i get in trouble too

It caught me by surprise

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Alas poor Karol-Man, we knew him somewhat

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

So how many ounces are in an English pound anyway? Are they imperial pounds like ounces work, where a pint is about a 20 oz?

OP stand up if you won the war (I’m American)

stephen_falken
Mar 28, 2023

by the sex ghost
Wow this sh*t is so kash. Karol Man walked into some dark glade inhabited by spirits only he knew well, and they all turned on him like Tay-Tay not writing a song about an ex. What is this I don't even. To use an ancient cheer, w00t. And also, this

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Dick Fontaine posted:

Anyway, this is a stupid conversation and OP is a liar, so here’s an anime tit instead:

you've had this one ready to go for a while, haven't you

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

istewart posted:

you've had this one ready to go for a while, haven't you

It’s the only thing I can jerk off to anymore.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:patriot:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

stephen_falken posted:

Wow this sh*t is so kash. Karol Man walked into some dark glade inhabited by spirits only he knew well, and they all turned on him like Tay-Tay not writing a song about an ex. What is this I don't even. To use an ancient cheer, w00t. And also, this

Classic falken