Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Goddamn is anyone following this trial

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lori-vallow-daybell-jury-selection-starts_n_642ada0ee4b0b2ba23233f9a

Basically the mother and father killed these two kids to free their souls from "limbo". Then they fled to Hawaii. Just the worst people imaginable.

Feel free to post something that is just loving terrible , because the world is total poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Idaho is the Florida of the north. It's such a beautiful state, but it's run and occupied by the stupidest human beings in all of existence, if you don't include people who are blaming this years tax returns on Democrats.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you think that's bad, i heard there's going to be another war on christmas this year. brace yourselves.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Killed for doing the limbo...

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Hollismason posted:

Goddamn is anyone following this trial

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lori-vallow-daybell-jury-selection-starts_n_642ada0ee4b0b2ba23233f9a

Basically the mother and father killed these two kids to free their souls from "limbo". Then they fled to Hawaii. Just the worst people imaginable.

Feel free to post something that is just loving terrible , because the world is total poo poo.

As a dirty foreigner I always thought Hawaii looked nice, why not just take the kids there?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

This doesnt make sense... how could the best country on earth have such a serious brain illness?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Not guilty, he who does not feel me

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I wanna share happy things just to piss op off. I'm gonna show you something CUTE god DAMMIT!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
See look at this guy who's an example of achieving a big goal that a lot of people probably thought he couldn't do. Just, uh... ignore the last part hehe

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Dixville posted:

See look at this guy who's an example of achieving a big goal that a lot of people probably thought he couldn't do. Just, uh... ignore the last part hehe

I wanted to know where he was robbed I can't find that information. Just that it happened five times and appears to have been non-violent means.

It's cool to learn more about the Pan-American highway though.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I thought/hoped the title of this thread was going to be a fakeout and the actual post was going to be a news story about how the national cutest kitten contest had so many participants this year that they had to have two contests with two attached slideshows or something

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

I thought/hoped the title of this thread was going to be a fakeout and the actual post was going to be a news story about how the national cutest kitten contest had so many participants this year that they had to have two contests with two attached slideshows or something

No it is not. This is the thread to post terrible news stories.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I have a drat tummy ache

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Hollismason posted:

No it is not. This is the thread to post terrible news stories.

:twisted:
https://www.indy100.com/amp/cypress-hill-simpsons-joke-2659718921

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Sid Vicious posted:

I have a drat tummy ache

why dont you murder your kids and flee to hawaii over it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

I have a drat tummy ache

It's because poo poo forms inside the stomach!! The process hurts every time!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

bossy lady posted:

why dont you murder your kids and flee to hawaii over it

done

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's because poo poo forms inside the stomach!! The process hurts every time!!

Its not called the "crap factory" for nothing.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Oh hey just a guy feeding his toddler to alligators

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/03/us/florida-alligator-toddler-taylen-mosley-lake-father/index.html

We live in hellworld

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
People think there is a God lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

good news I don’t have a sore tummy today

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Cheer the gently caress up op

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

sounds like a bad idea mentally to seek out terrible news stories imho

i am glad sids tum tum is better though

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Ughh i saw this bitch in a netflix documentary, didn't know anything about it and regretted watching it. EDIT: The one detail that did make me chuckle was how easily she manipulated the moron detectives investigating her husband's death. Like she was still pretty good looking at that point and they clearly fell for her "a middle class attractive white woman could NEVER do this" routine.

Sid Vicious posted:

good news I don’t have a sore tummy today

our great (Canadian) nation crisis is over :canada:

Biohazard fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Apr 4, 2023

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Madeleine McCann is still in the news cycle inexplicably and I can't wait for her parents to die so all the media can do their Grand Exposé and go "Turns out the parents did it!!" so the nation can finally respond YES WE KNEW THAT like a fart we held in for several decades

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Songbearer posted:

Madeleine McCann is still in the news cycle inexplicably and I can't wait for her parents to die so all the media can do their Grand Exposé and go "Turns out the parents did it!!" so the nation can finally respond YES WE KNEW THAT like a fart we held in for several decades

Yeah parents obviously killed that child

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Songbearer posted:

So in this case it’s because some woman was like I think i am her but it was so obvious from the start to everyone that she wasn’t

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Spinz posted:

People think there is a God lol
lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Obamna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar