Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7YW045deBY

this song kicks rear end lol

Shions of Qud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
trevor moore ftw also rip u dumb drunk retard homo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I like your signature(s) OP

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
this is also good i had well im p drunk but i had no real idea that trevor moore could have just hosed off and been john prine 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLgIw9O6NYs

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

EorayMel posted:

I like your signature(s) OP

thanks d00d

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Its my life. Don't you forget.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
drunnk txxts to mysself

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I clicked on the video to read the comments because that's what I do sometimes, only to find out that this guy died in 2021. Well that loving sucks, I remember this guy from a bunch of stuff and he was always pretty funny. Then I checked his wikipedia page to see how he died and apparently it was "blunt force head trauma" after falling from his own balcony at 2:30 AM and they found alcohol but no other drugs in his system.

RIP funny guy who died from getting drunk one night :smith:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Seriously, people who die that stupidly and easily-preventably should be allowed to have a do-over

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

was just watching best of season 2 on youtube, rip to a hero. super dog forever.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the gays always get their man

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQyFFTh_YGc

Hmmph.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

verbal enema posted:

trevor moore ftw also rip u **** drunk ***** ****

If I had my star I would have plastered this scumbag against the leper's colony wall myself

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tats crazy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

What about mouthwash?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Gurf

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

thanks for the great thread, verbal enema :D

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Peggy Edson posted:

thanks for the great thread, verbal enema :D

The thread got posted. The internet spread it all around. Now everyone can read it. People don't know how it works but it does.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

oh huh I just checked if there's any news on that Mars movie and I guess the rest of wkuk are still putting out streams meanwhile

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i'm gay

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

verbal enema posted:

trevor moore ftw also rip u dumb drunk retard homo

ur not supposed to say 20% of these words you posted

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I pray to God that you meet a loving wife. She is out there, God made her for you. The ads about the Jeep Cherokee are coming onto television more often. Take it as a sign of your future engagement.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Hot milfs in your area want you to be gay

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Me and the other men in the neighborhood all get together on Wednesday evenings. At eight o'clock we watch two episodes of Crossing Jordan from the DVD boxed set.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Smugworth posted:

If I had my star I would have plastered this scumbag against the leper's colony wall myself

No one is that good with a Chinese star dude, stop bragging about your ninja abilities.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm starting a new periodical about shoes in NYC, it's called The New York Timbs.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm starting a new periodical about shoes in NYC, it's called The New York Timbs.

No laces
Let that tongue hang

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Me and the other men in the neighborhood all get together on Wednesday evenings. At eight o'clock we watch two episodes of Crossing Jordan from the DVD boxed set.

in order or?

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Devils Affricate posted:

I clicked on the video to read the comments because that's what I do sometimes, only to find out that this guy died in 2021. Well that loving sucks, I remember this guy from a bunch of stuff and he was always pretty funny. Then I checked his wikipedia page to see how he died and apparently it was "blunt force head trauma" after falling from his own balcony at 2:30 AM and they found alcohol but no other drugs in his system.

RIP funny guy who died from getting drunk one night :smith:

Unfortunately, that's not actually how it happened.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
im back

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

maybe put in some effort next time.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Piss Creep posted:

gently caress you

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Piss Creep posted:

Lets see you post a killer instict style combo of slurs, coward

I bet you dont even day drink

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Lets see you post a killer instict style combo of slurs, coward

I bet you dont even day drink

Your mother only wears one shoe because it was getting in the way of her kickstand she uses at the Boiled Chicken stand. Which is good because she can only afford one shoe.

You went to the Dr crying because you rear end hurt because every time you wiped the paper wasn't white, so you just kept wiping and then you felt the need to "come out" as Native America. Everyone beat you up.

When the Fellowship formed and they pledged allegiance to Frodo you offered up your privilege

And I am currently day drinking.

Wee fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Apr 5, 2023

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Swagememnon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Piss Creep posted:

When the Fellowship formed and they pledged allegiance to Frodo you offered up your privilege

This is good