Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the setup is basicslly junk

No punches pulled…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Cant get over the huge sized computer tower that cuts off a major slice of desk real estate. At first glance I thought the T man had built his wall after all

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
And then besides the huge computer tower on the desk and the huge gimmick light AND the huge speakers there’s two or more other huge ?electronic things under the desk taking valuable leg room, making it impossible for the 800 dollar chair to give you good posture. I’m afraid this is simply what happens when you make the choice not to buy into the crapple ecosystem.

Now some folks don’t have the scratch to buy into the crapple ecosystem. Which is all well and fine and they are noble folks who probably have good setups when you consider the limitations.

However if you have the scratch to go Crapple, and instead dont… this is the kind of thing that can end up happening.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

nom epique posted:

Cant get over the huge sized computer tower that cuts off a major slice of desk real estate. At first glance I thought the T man had built his wall after all

Pathetic.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Apr 7, 2023

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

nom epique posted:

everyone knows you're judged heavily by the internet depending on your computer size

the bigger with more flashy lights means you shouldn't be hosed with

its kind of like prison in that way

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

nom epique posted:

And then besides the huge computer tower on the desk and the huge gimmick light AND the huge speakers there’s two or more other huge ?electronic things under the desk taking valuable leg room, making it impossible for the 800 dollar chair to give you good posture. I’m afraid this is simply what happens when you make the choice not to buy into the crapple ecosystem.

Now some folks don’t have the scratch to buy into the crapple ecosystem. Which is all well and fine and they are noble folks who probably have good setups when you consider the limitations.

However if you have the scratch to go Crapple, and instead dont… this is the kind of thing that can end up happening.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Blue On Blue posted:

everyone knows you're judged heavily by the internet depending on your computer size

the bigger with more flashy lights means you shouldn't be hosed with

its kind of like prison in that way

The NR200 is not a big case. I should get the Thermaltake Level 10.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

It's clearly a Torment Nexus

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Why is your case on the desk op

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

MrQwerty posted:

Why is your case on the desk op

Where can he put it op? On the floor are already two huge electronic things

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm more confused as to why the waterpik is by the computer instead of in the bathroom, unless...

This is your bathroom, isn't it OP. The drawers are where you're going to put the piss jugs.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Treecko posted:

I'm more confused as to why the waterpik is by the computer instead of in the bathroom, unless...

This is your bathroom, isn't it OP. The drawers are where you're going to put the piss jugs.

what i want to know is where is the MLP jar

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
It's going to go next to the piss jugs obviously

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

You know how people have under floor heating right? Now what if you replaced that fluid with piss? Don't want that heat to go to waste.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

You know how people have under floor heating right? Now what if you replaced that fluid with piss? Don't want that heat to go to waste.

I don’t think hot piss smells very good op

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

If you live somewhere like New York or LA it smells like hot piss already, what's the harm

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

If you live somewhere like New York or LA it smells like hot piss already, what's the harm

Does not smell like piss. Can get pizza and bagels. Could take a day trip to New York.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Apr 8, 2023

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Piss floor heating will solve global warming. Got a water pick for my dick to clear out hard water buildup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP bang and hosed his setup?? The truth will set u free...