Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

I've got your nose

Haha! Just kidding. It's still on your face. Just a bit of harmless springtime fun! Have a great day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

i was worried for a second but it turned out to all be an april fools day prank, i tell the psychologist

the psychologist looks uncomfortable. i dont think youre making progress, he says. youre running away from a terrible truth you cant admit to yourself

then he asks me what day i think it is

its the day, i tell him firmly, of japery.

he shakes his head. this is my fifth time counselling victims of the serial nose grabber, he says. they all reach the same roadblock. what happens to them must have been a joke.

you cant trick me, i say. i know whats real. *furious sobs* I KNOW WHATS REAL

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i have to say that i was concerned about my nose there for a while

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

frump truck

hello... again!

if only i had been on time with this post it would've brought down the house

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

frump truck

hello... again!

baka of lathspell

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Chrs

OP no! if you April fool too late then that makes you the fool

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
aprils fool me once, shame on you. aprils fool me - it's not the first of april anymore

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

frump truck

hello... again!

Chrs posted:

OP no! if you April fool too late then that makes you the fool

yes

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
what happens if you're early for next april fools?

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

baka of lathspell

im waiving my april fools privileges for the year 2069 in order to employ them today

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic