Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
he fights US(?) army special forces so he must be good???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Coming up, problematic photos of Cobra Commander have surfaced from his past. Here's what his spokesperson has to say to his client being "canceled"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
how come sometimes he had the hood and sometimes he had the metal face

how did he see through that metal face

honestly I don’t trust this guy

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

the milk machine posted:

how come sometimes he had the hood and sometimes he had the metal face

how did he see through that metal face

honestly I don’t trust this guy

hood is for chilling at the lair and helmet is for battle

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I regret to inform you that Cobra Commander is closely aligned with the Military Industrial Complex, and therefore is cancelled.

Do you think Destro and Cobra Commander get their faces polished by the same guy?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Subcomandante Marcos stole all his drip from Cobra Commander.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

gi joe propaganda always made sure to hide why thousands of men (and two women) swore loyalty to the cobra cause.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

he's a job creator, do you think those hot air balloons with lasers that turn people into snakes make themselves?

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Resistance against the imperialist forces of G.I. Joe relies on destruction of their capital. Aim only at their vehicles, not the infantry. In this way we can reduce their fighting power while maximizing our chances at converting their soldiers. Nerve gas is fine, though.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Cobra ftw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

https://www.polygon.com/2015/3/14/8214551/cobra-commander-springfield-key-to-city-gi-joe