Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

can you not maintain a persistent boner state or rather a low power boner state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jelly posted:

I think he moved to the Vampire Survivors thread

I mean come on the relevance here is astounding

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991144

That game sucks mad rear end

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I play it for the story

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It was fun for a good week or so but then you unlock all the good power ups and the challenge is gone

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's basically a slot machine, but instead of pulling a switch you press WASD lazily while barely paying attention as bright lights flash and loud noises ping.
It's the most concentrated, cynical version of predatory modern game design and yet people fail to see it because it doesn't cost a lot of money and it's an indie game. poo poo like Vampire Survivors really pushes the boundary of what I think should be an allowable product since it actively taps into every possible psychological trick in the book to keep people playing, and almost all of them seem to be about replicating the mechanisms of addiction that inflict old people sitting in front of one-armed bandits for hours. It's a scummy rear end loving game.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Devils Affricate posted:

Never heard of that guy OP but you did remind me of this guy who can't stop busting in his pants like 100 times per day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzwJdf6AlT4

Haha holy poo poo the sad piano background music makes this so much funnier.

You think he'd get better at, like, hiding it. I can hide it better than him and I don't even cum 100 times every day

e: Like, half that at most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homewrecker
Feb 18, 2010

quote:

Did you hide your boner?

Recently I found I was not the only one.

Long ago, when I would be making out with a lady, I would get a boner, and for whatever reason, I thought she might be upset about that (I don't know why). So when we were finished with kissing, I would have to leave the room "clever" so she wouldn't see it.

What I would do was crawl away on all fours pretending to be a cat. I would even go as far as saying "meow" as I crawled around the corner to fix myself before I went upstairs.....

Another friend of mine apparently use to pretend he was a monkey while jumped around until he was clear out of the room.

Anyone else?