Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

ikanreed posted:

What if Stalin was a Twink?

spacemang_spliff posted:

Gimme that dopamine hit

Stevie Lee posted:

i missed that

thankfully

lobster shirt posted:

kramering in here to jaq off

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

that's the thing that a man on twitter posted several years ago LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broken Box posted:

not reading all that but glad for you and/or sorry that happened

Buck Wildman posted:

drat that felt great I stand corrected

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lol i remember this. posting is praxis ftw

War and Pieces posted:

I went to the library and asked for information about dialectic unions and they sent me to the hardware store

E Depois do Adeus posted:

I don't know what a dialectic is and I'm too afraid to ask

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

hosed up if true

A Bakers Cousin posted:

bell hooks was a landlord

Buck Wildman posted:

don't patronize me

I feel it is my responsibility as the creator of the "no comrade will go un-emptyquoted ITT" thread to reveal that it has been infiltrated by chuds and no requests to be emptyquoted will be honored going forward out of an abundance of caution for the safety of our fellow comrades

In the same vein as the highly successful no comrade under 1k campaign, which ensured that no leftist had less than 1000 followers on twitter, I propose we do the same with emptyquotes in cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001