Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who you got?
Birmingham Stallions
Houston Gamblers
Memphis Showboats
Michigan Panthers
New Jersey Generals
New Orleans Breakers
Philadelphia Stars
Pittsburgh Maulers
View Results

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The USFL is back, now with four times as many stadiums used! Players are unionized! They're not playing at the same time as March Madness! Probably higher quality football than the XFL! The season starts on Saturday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Yooooo I can't wait for the Michigan Panthers to disappoint me in every possible way for a second season

Players I recognize on the roster:
- Carson Strong, QB
- Reggie Corbin, RB (returning from last season!)
- Breeland Speaks, DE

hooooo boy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

USFL Till I Die

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Just lol at the USFL starting while the XFL is still going. All they're going to do is eat into each other's audience.

But it does mean a full weekend of football for the next month, so eh

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i got season tickets to the Michigan Panthers bc i have no self preservation and they were cheap

so. let's, uh, go, Panthers???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Shinji2015 posted:

Just lol at the USFL starting while the XFL is still going. All they're going to do is eat into each other's audience.

But it does mean a full weekend of football for the next month, so eh

I really don't think they're going to eat each others audiences as one might think. The people who are watching are loving sickos already. I'm sure the Week 1 USFL ratings will be overinflated too because they're on network tv and its week 1