Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:golfclap:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

came here all hornt up expecting some real top shelf smut, but instead my heart was melted by this adorable creature

thank you sid

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I came here to shitpost a picture of Mr. Snuffleupagus but was thwarted.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_BA8_isJFk

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Instead I'll just post this creepy video of Mr. Snuffleupagus' first apperance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IljulhPeC6M

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lol I love you sid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my parents ritualistically killed my imaginary friends one by one in our back yard when I was 8

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Sid cats are real

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Sid Vicious posted:

my parents ritualistically killed my imaginary friends one by one in our back yard when I was 8

Can you share the deets on the ritual? My waifu-turn-tulpa not only lives rent free in my head, but has also became bitchy and constantly asks for new art commisions of her, and it really strains my budget so sacrifices are needed here

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Also nice drawing!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

laserghost posted:

Can you share the deets on the ritual? My waifu-turn-tulpa not only lives rent free in my head, but has also became bitchy and constantly asks for new art commisions of her, and it really strains my budget so sacrifices are needed here

no because of the trauma I forgot the exact words I’m sorry I think it was in Sumerian if that helps at all

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The only way to get rid of a tulpa is to conjure a bigger badder tulpa to destroy its predecessor. It's tulpas all the way down after that.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Sid Vicious posted:

no because of the trauma I forgot the exact words I’m sorry I think it was in Sumerian if that helps at all

I'll try asking chatgpt then, thanks for the tip

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

yo is that your original art because if so i'll buy it from you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haljordan posted:

yo is that your original art because if so i'll buy it from you

yes indeed I’m gonna scan it for prints soon and was probably gonna put the original up on my website as well it’s just a little guy 4x4 inches I can send it your way for sure shoot me a pm :)

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A hope we die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
i gid yur grate