Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Tweet

What-up, it's your boy Elon the world's richest African American. I'm working on a "Sydney"-style fork of my BasedAI to capture weird Twitter. I'm going to keep my posting identity secret, but I like to post here a lot and rather than try to train the "Chatturd-2GPT" on derivative things like @drill, why not go to the source.

No further input is necessary. Just know that by posting, you are creating a future free of the woke mind virus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

interesting

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ok

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finger Prince

Wokemind Virus would be a good/bad name for a band.

baka of lathspell

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Finger Prince posted:

Wokemind Virus would be a good/bad name for a band.

wokemind is the band, virus is the album

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Simsmagic

im beautiful

gonna start posting Wikipedia articles and academic journals wholesale to dilute the source

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RosemaryCuba

President, Sewer-Mutant Republic

Simsmagic posted:

gonna start posting Wikipedia articles and academic journals wholesale to dilute the source

posting fbi crime stats and RuneScape woodcutting guides to combat your efforts