Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Team Getting Victor
This poll is closed.
Pistons 7 17.07%
Spurs 14 34.15%
Rockets 2 4.88%
Blazers 4 9.76%
UCONN 6 14.63%
Other 8 19.51%
Total: 41 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Mike Dunleavy presses a button on his jersey and a satellite beams down and obliterates Jose Alvarado for stealing the ball from him in the backcourt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

Mike Dunleavy assessed a flagrant 2 for shooting Josh Giddy with the Japanese assassination gun.

Please refs giving giddey the flagrant 2 for getting shot

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Rick posted:

Mike Dunleavy presses a button on his jersey and a satellite beams down and obliterates Jose Alvarado for stealing the ball from him in the backcourt.

Lol

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

Hahaha

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1668632159236784131?s=19

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Played honest-to-god minutes in game five after Jeff Green got cooked, too.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

he played 3 minutes of real bball and blocked a shot after like 4 straight years of being trash

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Dejan Bimble posted:

Why don't you like Strus?

he's probably never going to shoot above 35% from 3 and he's not a very good defender. soupy poo poo for brains, he makes all kinds of mental mistakes, and they have at least 2 other guys who fit this description who are already signed to big money long term deals

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

From PBF Comics - https://www.instagram.com/pbf_comics/?hl=en / https://twitter.com/PBFcomics

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.