Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."
Where are my fellow QAA listeners at? To you non-listeners, I recommend giving QAnon Anonymous a try. It's good.

What is it About?

The primary focus is on following and discussing the antics of the QAnon movement, but they also cover non Q-affiliated conspiracy theories and strange people. Sometimes they attend events and record audio.
In their own words: "The QAA Podcast covers the best conspiracy theories of the post-truth era. We explore online fever swamps and trip over deranged historical facts that make conspiracy theories sound sane."

The Hosts

Julian Feeld "Your angry podcast mom with leftist impulses." -Julian
Jake Rockatansky "The heart of the podcast. A large adult son who needs to be saved from going full conspiracy theorist." -Jake
Travis View "The dad of the podcast and an obsessive Q Anon researcher who specializes in covering the community itself." -Travis

Personally, I think all three of these guys are great hosts. They all bring a lot to the show and have good chemistry.

Correspondents

Annie Kelly - "UK Correspondent". She is the writer for a podcast / video series called "Vaccine: The Human Story". Sidenote, but her husband also writes a history podcast and video series that I'm a big fan of called Fall of Civilizations.
Liv Agar - "Canada Correspondent" / "Zoomer Correspondent". She has a politics and continental philosophy podcast that is coincidentally also called Liv Agar

Where to Listen? / Is it Free?

Every other other episode is free. The premium episodes and the miniseries are available to patreon supporters ($5/month).

Listen here:

Apple Podcasts
Google Podcasts
Spotify
Soundcloud
Sticher

Some Episodes to Check Out

It's hard for me to remember what all my favorite episodes have been, because there are many. But here are a few highlights that come to mind:

Episode 225: Undercover at Reckoning Fest in Frisco, Texas (recent episode, features someone performing "Popular Hits From 'The Q Anon Musical'" and a guest speaker named Juan O'Savin who some believe to be JFK Jr)

Episode 211: Tulsi Gabbard P1 & Episode 212: Tulsi Gabbard P2 (contains some fascinating Tulsi Gabbard backstory)

Premium Episodes 161 & 182: QAnon Queen of Canada Declares World War 3 & Romana Didulo, QAnon Queen of the World (these are absolutely wild)

Episodes 49: Stefan Molyneaux Vol 1 & Episode 50: Stefan Molyneux Vol 2 (hilarious)

I have not listened to every episode, for the record.

Miniseries

There are currently two miniseries that are available to QAA patreon supporters (I've been enjoying both, but especially Trickle Down):

MANCLAN by Annie Kelly & Julian Feeld (covers online masculinity influencers)
Trickle Down by Travis View (covers historical examples of misinformation being spread from the top down)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hope they release the red pilled poetry episode on the regular feed, it was probably one of the funniest episodes they've done.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Hope they release the red pilled poetry episode on the regular feed, it was probably one of the funniest episodes they've done.

Liv's episode about cum was better.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
A list of the best episodes absolutely has to include the deep dive on Jim Caviezel

I was in tears laughing

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I really liked their recent episode about Serpo, all the brad episodes are great

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
I really like Conspiracy Feud that QAA did with Trashfuture.

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

I like a lot of their early stuff but it seems nowadays just about anything they do that interests me is paywalled and I have enough patreons already

Still it’s absolutely worth it to go back a couple years and listen to their output when Qanon was really in full swing. So many insane characters

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Froghammer posted:

A list of the best episodes absolutely has to include the deep dive on Jim Caviezel

I was in tears laughing

That was one of their most insane episodes

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
Something Awful got name dropped twice in their latest episode. We're cool again guys! Can't wait for the influx of sexy women leaving cutter for us!

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
Catching back up on my pods after traveling and I cannot express how happy I was when the Cadillacs and Dinosaurs into came up as the auto Q on the Hearts of Iron Cross episode.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
I have been catching app and holy crap QAA got Naomi Klein.
https://soundcloud.com/qanonanonymous/episode-246-age-of-doppelgangers-feat-naomi-klein

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Yeah, this was a great episode - Naomi Klein is brilliant imo

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Anders posted:

Yeah, this was a great episode - Naomi Klein is brilliant imo

She was very insightful. It made me subscribe to the Patreon.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Man, didn't know that Jupiter's red spot is a vagina

Episode had me laughing pretty hard. What a crazy guy

Also, bit sad just how strong he believes he is right and all of science is just flat out wrong and lying

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Started listening to this a while back and recently subscribed to the Patreon to get the premium episodes. Had a funny moment listening to an old one from 2019 where they're confused by a Facebook post mentioning RFK jr.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

I've considered getting the patron sub too, but I listen to podcasts through spotify - and I'm pretty sure I'd have to switch player to get the premium episodes

:effort:

I'd switch from Spotify too, but I have all my playlists of 15 years there...
:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The premium episodes are fun because they'll also discuss other conspiracy stuff. Like I just listened to an older episode about the NESARA conspiracy which has been around for over 20 years and is complete nonsense. (Congress passed the law in secret with the DEATH PENALTY for anyone who reveals it was done.)