Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Heed the warning. Let's make his cutscene death count for something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Heed the warning.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Why would somebody kill him if he didn't have information worth listening to? Heed the warning.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Well we burned to death a cast of actors having an aftershow soiree, so why wouldn't we act on the advice of the person undergoing a psychotic episode we kidnapped? Feel the need to heed.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Heed

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Rythian posted:

He's full of crap, just a madman. Ignore the Warning.

Agreed. Just the ravings of a poor bastard. Ignore

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
No, yeah, err... heed.

Thank you for the Let's Play, by the way! Especially for the plentiful images of the board states and closeups for both sides of the location cards. It's almost as if I was spectating an actual board game. These games have interested me a long time but I have neither time nor space for this, not to mention any kind of group to play with.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Heed the warning.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Heed's Feed And Seed.

(formerly chucks)

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Ignore, surely there must be a rational explanation for everything, even the supposedly otherworldly monsters. Probably just huffing some kind of swamp gas that's making us hallucinating.

glwgameplayer
Nov 16, 2022
Heed

Part of me is curious as to what would happen if we didn't heed the warning but I think it's unmistakably the right decision.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

Valiantman posted:

No, yeah, err... heed.

Thank you for the Let's Play, by the way! Especially for the plentiful images of the board states and closeups for both sides of the location cards. It's almost as if I was spectating an actual board game. These games have interested me a long time but I have neither time nor space for this, not to mention any kind of group to play with.

No matter how funny of an idea it would to Klaatu Barada Nikto our way into the apocalypse, better to Heed.

Also, seconding the images thing. They are very helpful to follow the LP.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Valiantman posted:

No, yeah, err... heed.

Fat Samurai posted:

No matter how funny of an idea it would to Klaatu Barada Nikto our way into the apocalypse, better to Heed.

Also, seconding the images thing. They are very helpful to follow the LP.

I appreciate the feedback! That's something I make an effort to include as much as possible (to break up walls of text and make it clearer what's going on) so I'm glad it's helping!

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

It's great work!

Would you be able to post a link to the mod you are using? It’s a fascinating game.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Ignore, we've heard that the oath is bad news before but nothing about the name. And trying really hard not to say that name could backfire anyways.

BassMug
Jul 19, 2022
Heed, we already have a crime spree going, we don’t need the cops and a king chasing us

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

when the self-evidently supernatural is afoot, you'd be a fool not to heed and pay mind to the rules by which it operates. That's just the rational approach :pseudo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Alright, I think it's pretty clear that Heeding the Warning is taking it!

We'll see the consequences in the next update.

Coward posted:

Would you be able to post a link to the mod you are using? It’s a fascinating game.
So I'm not 100% sure how to answer this. The mod is still being actively developed, and there's a Discord server with the mod files and a very active userbase for support. While the Discord allows the link to be freely shared, I'm not sure if posting it here is kosher. (If it's fine then I'm happy to do so).

That said, I'm happy to share the link via PM to anyone who wants it.