Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
you keep your dock under your desk???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I still need to tidy up my cables. i'm the dorky mess

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Silver Alicorn posted:

you keep your dock under your desk???

yep, the fewer things on my desk the better. wish I could use wireless kb and mouse but rsi plus fussiness means they have cables unfortunately

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

it's a real challenge to keep your power strip in an under-desk organizer. imo the pro move is use the under desk organizer to manage excess cables, and zip tie/conduit them down in one bundle to a box with your power strip in it. keeping the power strip itself hidden from view is paramount to a clean-looking workspace, regardless of how you manage your cables

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i have two 8 outlet heavy duty strips bolted to the underside of my desk - corner desk, so one on each corner - and the rest of the underside back edge of the desk is lined with a double row of raceways like so

Outer one is for 120v power cords, inner is for everything else.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

these look like electric sperm

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Imma make holes in backs of drawers so for example I can just open drawer and card reader for camera card is in there! holy poo poo

at the moment my pc is not set up there and my partner immediately turned it into a sewing table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
cable drag chains for my standing desk, op