Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

de curry GOAT posted:

no way he’s over Tim Duncan

from like a pure numbers, value over time standpoint you're right; from like a game to game value basis, I like Steph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

both teams made some uncharacteristic mistakes but i guess the warriors had both the one guy on the court that can shoot and the one guy that can board.

sabonis's black eye reminds me our team is the evil one, but at least you saw Kevon Looney do it big. now you know.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Is this a more embarrassing Home Game 7 than Phoenix against the Mavs last year? Honest question.

lol no absolutely not, that was much worse

edit: sorry I went to get a drink and didn't see like six people already responded

MystOpportunity
Jun 27, 2004

Death By The Blues posted:

Can't really have an unathletic smaller centre as one of your franchises key pieces and expect playoff success and no Jokic is not undersized lol. That Haliburton trade is gonna look worse and worse for them

Actual question: in what way is Sabonis undersized? He’s listed as taller than Jokic.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Warriors unlocked the secret formula of giving Steph shots

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

bornbytheriver posted:

Looney has got to be the ugliest NBA player

The Sam Cassell Memorial Award

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Looney has 3 games with 20+ rebounds in this series. That's just wild.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Corporate Kings Fans in the bottom bowl let the team down this game but the upper decks are showing up.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

surf rock posted:

lol no absolutely not, that was much worse

edit: sorry I went to get a drink and didn't see like six people already responded

For the sake of clarification I can say I GENUINELY did not remember how gigantic of an rear end whooping that game was

I went back and looked again and literally made a stank face and cringed backwards

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
warriors should play moody more. He looks good.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rick posted:

Corporate Kings Fans in the bottom bowl let the team down this game but the upper decks are showing up.

silicon valley plants

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Solid fan love

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Goddamn, what an incredible series.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
That was a hell of a series and Fox scared me shitless for long stretches.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the kings loving suck. the beam sucks. deaaron fox is dollar store montae ellis. i didnt watch the game

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

He was a victim of the all-bench minutes at the start of the season that were atrocious.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Ghost Dog posted:

the beam sucks

whoa HEY :(

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jack's Flow posted:

That was a hell of a series and Fox scared me shitless for long stretches.

It was literally a Chris Paul Memorial Series

Ball out until your hand gets hurt, then be utter poo poo the rest of the way

Good news for Fox is he's young, and CP3 is old as dirt, so Fox will almost certainly bounce back.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I've been saying!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Moses Moody is good.

If we say this truth enough Mourningview will return.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Grats Kevman, and any other Dubs fans here who don't suck :)

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Well this sucks

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Jimmys hurt. Kings lost. This is one of the worst Sundays of all time

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
jim....

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

rjmccall posted:

Goddamn, what an incredible series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
Really impressed with Fox. Dude's a dog.

Kerr got super outcouched this series. But Ham is next so....