Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
There were six candidates for the Levis award. I had to kind of figure out how to differentiate this tie on the spot, but I came to my decision without checking to see who won, so I'm going to claim to be impartial.The candidates were:
Yolo
Wandler
Big Jesus
Hizawk
Ornery
Tarbrush

I figured the person with the earliest picks that qualified them should win, and so the winner of the first annual Levis award (tm) is:

Ornery and Hornery, with the #4 and #13 selections!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Eifert Posting posted:

I am mostly putting this here so I don't need to dig thirty pages back in the forums anymore:

2021 Win place show: 1. Magicpants 70 points // 2. Shakezula 65 points // 3. Symphonic 59 points
2022 Win place show: 1. Wandler 62 points // 2. Good Times on Meth 52 points // 3. Diva Cupcake 49 points

Note: Any of these scores would have won this year. NO ONE knew wtf this year.

Still don't

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Eifert Posting posted:

There were six candidates for the Levis award. I had to kind of figure out how to differentiate this tie on the spot, but I came to my decision without checking to see who won, so I'm going to claim to be impartial.The candidates were:
Yolo
Wandler
Big Jesus
Hizawk
Ornery
Tarbrush

I figured the person with the earliest picks that qualified them should win, and so the winner of the first annual Levis award (tm) is:

Ornery and Hornery, with the #4 and #13 selections!

Thank you, thank you, no thank you!

It took a lot of hard work and dedication. There were tough times. There were good times. But I kept persevering. I had at least 3 protagonist anime training montages. I pushed through. I kept to my beliefs that O’Cyrus, a thicc guard, deserved to go in the first. I believed that then, and I believe that now. God bless these United States.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Thank you for running this competition Eifert :)

Ornery and Hornery fucked around with this message at 16:02 on May 4, 2023

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Honorable Mentions:
Ornery and Hornery: 6th place 36 points
Tarbrush: 5th place 37 points
Silly Burrito: 4th place 40 points

:siren: THIRD PLACE: :siren:
Recursive with 43 points

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Dammit Will Levis :argh:

Also thank you goons in the draft thread for the picks.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

Eifert Posting posted:

:siren: THIRD PLACE: :siren:
Recursive with 43 points

Better to be lucky than good.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Procrastination is a hell of a drug.

:woop: SECOND PLACE: :woop:
ShakeZula with 46 points

:parrot: FIRST PLACE: :parrot:
Skull.gif with 47 points

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

drat, so close

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ShakeZula posted:

drat, so close

A one-point differential is just loving silly.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i got 48. good job to all, see you next year.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ShakeZula posted:

drat, so close

You would've won if I hadn't somehow gotten insanely lucky with guessing where Deonte Banks would go, to the exact slot, despite the team in that original slot trading out of it. I still don't know anything about Banks.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

You would've won if I hadn't somehow gotten insanely lucky with guessing where Deonte Banks would go, to the exact slot, despite the team in that original slot trading out of it. I still don't know anything about Banks.

I think they take your money and then print a tiny amount more money for you but a lot of money for themselves and also they give jobs to the most boring people for some reason. I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Thank you for your effort and time, OP. This is a fun annual TFF tradition :)