Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Happy birthday kalel!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately my byob friends, and sorry if this is breaking call out rules, but there are only a few birthdays I remember, beyond my immediate family, and this is one!

Happy super late or early birthday's to everyone else, or happy 420 if that's your thing, and thanks for celebrating for us, enjoy!

Happy birthday kalel, me, and Hitler, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judgy Fucker

Why isn't your username Four Twenty

baka of lathspell

thats neat. happy 420 bday

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Judgy Fucker posted:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Twenty Four

Judgy Fucker posted:

My username is unrelated because beyond birthdays, that's not my thing, but I guess yours checks out, forums poster Judgy Fucker. Jokes :)

Anyhow good day to all, birthday friends and all other friends alike!

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

My username is unrelated because beyond birthdays, that's not my thing, but I guess yours checks out, forums poster Judgy Fucker. Jokes :)

Anyhow good day to all, birthday friends and all other friends alike!

happy birthday friend! happy 420 to everyone else! (lol it's 4:20 am on the 21st here)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Stoner Sloth posted:

happy birthday friend! happy 420 to everyone else! (lol it's 4:20 am on the 21st here)

Happy anytime any day Aussie friend!