Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Weka posted:

I genuinely hope he starts a podcast. I want to see what he's got to say with far fewer constraints.

"Time to cut down the tall trees"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Just a Moron posted:

I'm dumb, who's the black guy?

don lemon

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Just a Moron posted:

the honourable minister louis farrakhan

e:fb

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Just a Moron posted:

his name is 'don lemon', he was on cnn for e v e r. google 'lemon party' to see some embarrassing photos of his unexpected early retirement party

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
don lemon is the dumbest man on television and alec eiffle was on television once so i am including him

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

exmarx posted:

the producer got sexually harassed by that pic the trump thread loves... crazy that fox has tougher consequences for misogyny than cspam

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'm sure now that he's been unmoored from corporate cable tucker will finally be able to let loose with the real anti-imperialist invective that was 100 percent genuine and not a play for the slobbering attention of the biggest, dumbest marks on the planet

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i hope he and alex jones do a meeting of the great minds

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
You go to broadcast with the anti imperialists you have, not the anti imperialists you want.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

R. Guyovich posted:

i'm sure now that he's been unmoored from corporate cable tucker will finally be able to let loose with the real anti-imperialist invective that was 100 percent genuine and not a play for the slobbering attention of the biggest, dumbest marks on the planet

:goofy:

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Homeless Friend posted:

i hope he and alex jones do a meeting of the great minds

I hope he goes on Rogan

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol at the age range numbers

https://twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/1651324672724828161

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i would like to inform fox that i am willing to take his spot for 15 million a year, 5 less than fucker failson. however, my segment will be dedicated entirely to massive anime titties

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

i would like to inform fox that i am willing to take his spot for 15 million a year, 5 less than fucker failson. however, my segment will be dedicated entirely to massive anime titties

:patriot:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Robo Reagan posted:

Are the titties woke or god fearing?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Giant anime titties are destroying traditional American values!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

why hire you when they could get robert morrow for a steal? he's already got a pretty impressive portfolio of anime titties

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Robo Reagan posted:

the gently caress is that however doing there

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

R. Guyovich posted:

Who cares what he actually believes, anti-Imperialism is a good thing to promote on the biggest news show

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i'll do it, i'll marry rupert murdoch for the team

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Who cares what he actually believes, anti-Imperialism is a good thing to promote on the biggest news show

the "anti-imperialism" of phony opposition to the mic while beating the war drums against china so hard he bursts the skins

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Robo Reagan posted:

Bold move.

quote:

A Fox News producer alleges Tucker Carlson's team put images of Nancy Pelosi in a bathing suit around the office as a joke, according to a lawsuit.

The employee, Abby Grossberg, filed a discrimination lawsuit against Fox News, Carlson, and several executives and producers in Manhattan court on Monday.

In the suit, she says that on her first day working on the "Tucker Carlson Tonight" show in September 2022, "she was shocked to be greeted by many large and blown-up photographs of Nancy Pelosi in a plunging bathing suit revealing her cleavage."

"The images were plastered onto her computer and elsewhere throughout the office. Apparently, the 'joke' was that Speaker Pelosi looked terrible in a bathing suit," the lawsuit alleges.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Nancy Pelosi is not an anime!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

One More Fat Nerd posted:

AI can fix this

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
i would simply choose to work at a place that wouldn't fire me for plastering the walls with photos of nancy "goated with the juggs" pelosi

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lmao that tucker and the succ thread came up with the same epic joke

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

speng31b posted:

Tuccer

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
seriously there's no way tucker didn't do a segment complaining about anime tits but I'm not going to poison my youtube trying to find it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Private Cumshoe posted:

seriously there's no way tucker didn't do a segment complaining about anime tits but I'm not going to poison my youtube trying to find it

you dont have to

Weka
May 5, 2019

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

speng31b posted:

goated with the juggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015