Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
"From Jaylon Smith to Mazi Smith to Dolly Parton - a Guide to my Favorite Busts."

By Jerry Jones

stolen from the radio station this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

belichick is 100% a creature of Brady. Most overrated human in history

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Brady won a Super Bowl with some guy idk as head coach . Does anyone even remember who he was?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

euphronius posted:

belichick is 100% a creature of Brady. Most overrated human in history

euphronius posted:

Brady won a Super Bowl with some guy idk as head coach . Does anyone even remember who he was?

:hmmwrong:

Bruce Arians, who won multiple Coach of the year awards and was a well regarded offensive coordinator before getting a crack at being a head coach very late compared to others.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yes those coach of the year campaigns where he didn’t win a playoff game

The media loved him obviously

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Let’s take a peak into the mind of arians

Arians has an image of what the perfect NFL QB looks like. In his book he wrote “It’s something you cannot see. He must have a big lion’s heart, a heart that beats for an entire franchise.” Arians says the heart is exhibited when a quarterback plays through pain, when he smashes into a 320-pound defensive linemen on third down to gain six extra inches for the first down. Or when he throws a pick and runs forty yards down field to make a tackle. What he calls “grit” is a must-have ability to make the dozens of decisions that need to be made in the twenty-five seconds the quarterback walks on the line of scrimmage and scans the defense to when the play is over.

Not a Dak fan obviously

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

fartknocker posted:

:hmmwrong:

Bruce Arians, who won multiple Coach of the year awards and was a well regarded offensive coordinator before getting a crack at being a head coach very late compared to others.

Bruce Arians rules and managed to make the loving Arizona Cardinals relevant in the NFC for several years. He's also one of the most entertaining coach interviews in modern NFL history.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It was Carson Palmer being healthy for once actually and they weren’t relevant

Arians got good press tho. He reminds me a lot of Dabol or what ever his name is

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
i forget which team euphronius roots for, so I'm gonna assume it's the Cowboys because his posts are that kind of deranged and say gently caress the Cowboys

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

fartknocker posted:

i forget which team euphronius roots for, so I'm gonna assume it's the Cowboys because his posts are that kind of deranged and say gently caress the Cowboys

Eagles was his og team, but i think they broke him.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

Eagles was his og team, but i think they broke him.

Bring back Big Bob Pataki, the original broken NFCE poster.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

blarzgh posted:

"From Jaylon Smith to Mazi Smith to Dolly Parton - a Guide to my Favorite Busts."

By Jerry Jones

stolen from the radio station this morning

Fake Jerry bit on the musers I’m assuming?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

fartknocker posted:

Bring back Big Bob Pataki, the original broken NFCE poster.

best in the business

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
:confused:

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/status/1781009223138070925

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is that where they are trying to find a qb ?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

That's a strange team slogan

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

euphronius posted:

Is that where they are trying to find a qb ?

No they shop for QB’s at Top Golf.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

indigi posted:

That's a strange team slogan

They can lose to anybody, anywhere, anytime.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

fartknocker posted:

They can lose to anybody, anywhere, anytime.

NFC East in a nutshell

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cash Monet posted:

NFC East in a nutshell

Clownball giveth, Clownball taketh. Praise be to Clownball. gently caress the Cowboys. Amen.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

that slogan sucks

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

That slogan screams stadium move.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Havoc904 posted:

Fake Jerry bit on the musers I’m assuming?

Carlton Maxwell lol

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

fartknocker posted:

Clownball giveth, Clownball taketh. Praise be to Clownball. gently caress the Cowboys. Amen.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is Aaron Rodgers really saying sandy hook didn’t happen

That’s grim

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I love when somebody asked Aaron Rogers if he got the Covid vaccine and he said, “I am ……. immunized.”

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

Is Aaron Rodgers really saying sandy hook didn’t happen

That’s grim

His sandy hook truthing was like years ago my dude

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It’s news to me

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Dude has probably been a brainless alex jones enthusiast since at least college. Keep thinking back to his stupid story about the elite liberal professor at berkley that told him he'd never graduate and how he stood up and clapped and the marine eagles landed on his shoulders with american flags.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
RIP former Eagles QB Roman Gabriel

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Asproigerosis posted:

His sandy hook truthing was like years ago my dude

Yeah according to the story it was 2013; meatheads have like a 4 year statute of limitations on saying stupid stuff

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://x.com/Russellmania621/status/1782596267429802243

I’m so ready for this poo poo to be over. Still looks like we’re taking Jayden Daniels.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Cartoon Man posted:

https://x.com/Russellmania621/status/1782596267429802243

I’m so ready for this poo poo to be over. Still looks like we’re taking Jayden Daniels.

I enjoy gambling but why would anyone bother to bet on this poo poo?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

People get addicted to it I think

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

predicto posted:

I enjoy gambling but why would anyone bother to bet on this poo poo?

if a day's bets pay out $10.47 I will place 2 or 3 for-fun nonsense bets with the 47 cents. like I had a quarter on Purdy under 1.5 passing TDs/SF over 1.5 TOs/McCaffery 1 anytime TD in the superbowl and it paid out something silly like $9. So that's fun. but I agree that tracking odds on this type of poo poo is crazy

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

indigi posted:

if a day's bets pay out $10.47 I will place 2 or 3 for-fun nonsense bets with the 47 cents. like I had a quarter on Purdy under 1.5 passing TDs/SF over 1.5 TOs/McCaffery 1 anytime TD in the superbowl and it paid out something silly like $9. So that's fun. but I agree that tracking odds on this type of poo poo is crazy

Sure, bet on games, bet on player stats, whatever …. Betting on who is getting drafted with the no 2 pick just seems stupid and worse, boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I made a new thread while you were sleeping and/or in the bathroom.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4059295