Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

*slumps back in chair, arms crossed and pouting*

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

*squirms and elbows dad*

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I need more hard candy, mom.

Buttchocks

*imagines making a paper airplane out of the program and throwing it right into the tuba bell*

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
*discretely pulls out of pocket and unfolds torn out pages of Reader's Digest's Laughter is the Best Medicine and lols silently*

:xd:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
no, DAD, I don't WANT to "just imagine that all the musicians are ninja turtles"

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Buttchocks

*turns around and waves at the people sitting behind me*

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Im overwhelmed by the crushing realization that this goes on for an hour and a half, which to any child an incompressible amount of time, sure I will die here in this seat bored and totured. The injustice and betrayal that it was my kin, my blood, that led me to these gallows makes this pill all the harder to swallow. I begin to feel the brewings of a tantrum forming within me and consequences be damned I embrace the chaos, it may be my only chance

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Fah! To hell with this pomp and grandiosity. I'm more of a chamber music fan myself

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

RepeatingMeme posted:

Im overwhelmed by the crushing realization that this goes on for an hour and a half, which to any child an incompressible amount of time, sure I will die here in this seat bored and totured. The injustice and betrayal that it was my kin, my blood, that led me to these gallows makes this pill all the harder to swallow. I begin to feel the brewings of a tantrum forming within me and consequences be damned I embrace the chaos, it may be my only chance

Dumb Sex-Parrot
The percussionist startles me and I begin crying.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

baka of lathspell

free Trapt CD posted:

Fah! To hell with this pomp and grandiosity. I'm more of a chamber music fan myself

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Farecoal

There he go

RepeatingMeme posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Ready to design your custom imposter syndrome? Create a personality, design anxieties and insecurities, and develop a suffocating inability to accomplish your objectives.

This summer, Maxis presents:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)