Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i tried to get my gf to watch the original Bob Hoskins Mario Bros movie but it was too stressful for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I don't know what it was, but the scene said it was at the Alhambra when it was clearly the Real Alcazar. Hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

I don't know what it was, but the scene said it was at the Alhambra when it was clearly the Real Alcazar. Hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

The Real Alcazar is cool. Seville ftw

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Real Alcazar is cool. Seville ftw

Sevilla is a god tier vacation destination

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Julien Donkey Boy - The world's most depressing improv session filmed on a lovely camcorder.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

200 slop christmas movies

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
5-10 mins of at least 5 seasons of star gate: atlantis

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ru paul update: we've made our way through all of Drag Race, all of Drag Race All Stars, all of Canada's Drag Race, and all of Drag Race UK

i keep getting ru paul songs stuck in my head

i convinced my gf to finally start Red Dead Redemption 2 so as to slow down the ru paul consumption a bit

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

to the moon

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

reported for da

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Percy Jackson. Horrible.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

70 iq wife

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao, this, unfortunately

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i went on a date with someone that earlier in the week said they were watching percy jackson, then during the date saw pro israel demonstrators and was shocked to hear my answers about the middle east and how long it had been going on for

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

let me know when you get divorced

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

That Little Demon posted:

let me know when you get divorced

:D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

i went on a date with someone that earlier in the week said they were watching percy jackson, then during the date saw pro israel demonstrators and was shocked to hear my answers about the middle east and how long it had been going on for

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Yellowjackets

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

looks somewhat hype tbh

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

looks somewhat hype tbh

saw 30 mins over 10 eps and it honestly isn't bad lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

we have a list where we trade off and it looks like tonight we'll be watching the 90s drew Barrymore movie, ever after.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

we have a list where we trade off and it looks like tonight we'll be watching the 90s drew Barrymore movie, ever after.

i have a lot to say about this movie but i think the funniest thing for me was suddenly realizing why two of my exes wore wings with a dress at the dance i asked them out at. might have saved myself a whole lot of trouble if i had seen this as a teenager.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The nice guys. I really liked it I think it's so dumb and fun.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Derry Girls. Finished the first season. It's been decently funny so far and the Troubles is a more interesting setting than yr typical sitcom.

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Apr 30, 2024

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

Derry Girls. Finished the first season. It's been decently funny so far and the Troubles is a more interesting setting than yr typical sitcom.

it's very good

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

it's very good

Yeah I generally don't like sitcoms but this one is sticking so that means something. A description that keeps coming to mind is 'Napoleon Dynamite but 1980's Ireland'.