Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

smigworth gimme an invite

Sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carp
May 29, 2002

Invite please.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Smegworth

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
I'm gonna be honest I'm too stupid to tell who is trolling at this point, so sent invites to all of you.

Carp
May 29, 2002

Talorat posted:

I'm gonna be honest I'm too stupid to tell who is trolling at this point, so sent invites to all of you.

Got mine. Thank you, Talorat.

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

Carp posted:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Alright my tism has me reeling, unsure how punked i am.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Okay, I'll bite. If I can invite, I would appreciate it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄  ̄)づ♥(∀●)

Carp posted:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

too late bitch :twisted:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Any more invites going around? I figure I might as well try to continue my streak of joining flops started with Friendster and continued through Twitter.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

sold a couple on ebay, drat some people are thirsty for clout

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Dont mean to be a pain but I didnt get anything :)

E- got one!!! Thank you Talorat :)

Snowy fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 20, 2023

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

I would also love an invite if there are any left

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Someone sent me an invite to pooeye and now I have pink eye :( I said invites to the big dance only PLEASE, thank you.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Alright I got all the rest of you, and I am now out of invites. I'll have more in two weeks (as will everyone I just invited, pay it forward!)

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Talorat posted:

pay it forward!)

Will do, thanks!!!

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

It's going to be extremely funny when I get banned because my invite tree is just a shitload of goons I brought over.

Lifroc
May 8, 2020

I already follow Jack Dorsey on Twitter and Nostr. I'm trying to collect all of his profiles so I'd appreciate an invite to complete the collection

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thanks for helping out with the invites Talorat

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Just so people know Im legit unlike SOME people

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Talorat posted:

Just so people know Im legit unlike SOME people

So you're saying there's a chance.

Android Lust
Sep 2, 2012

Hey Talorat, if you have any invites left, could I have one? Smugworth hosed me.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Talorat posted:

god bless you sir

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Android Lust posted:

Hey Talorat, if you have any invites left, could I have one? Smugworth hosed me.

Lucky, he didn't even gently caress me. Just no showed dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Ok we've had our fun and this thread is just for invites now, so I'm closing it.