Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Saw this in a theater & when this part happened the only audible sound was loud snoring from some dude who had fallen asleep. best and most memorable part of the movie

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Saw this in a theater & when this part happened the only audible sound was loud snoring from some dude who had fallen asleep. best and most memorable part of the movie

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Laura dern visibly saying "pew pew" when she fires her gun is the best part of tlj

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

laura dern ftw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

hahaha the true cinematic experience! :D

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

MacheteZombie posted:

Laura dern visibly saying "pew pew" when she fires her gun is the best part of tlj

i love her

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

laura dern ftw

:hai:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

laura dern ftw

god drat right

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
it was this prolly

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It's not the worst maybe but the last movie I walked out of the theater actually mad about was Evil Dead Rise

I cannot believe they stole 90 minutes of my life like that

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Toxic Mental posted:

It's not the worst maybe but the last movie I walked out of the theater actually mad about was Evil Dead Rise

I cannot believe they stole 90 minutes of my life like that

it was dogshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This guy was extremely right

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1636301408575057921?lang=en