Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

picturing an apple in my mind and rotating it right now, looks sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

picturing an apple in my mind and rotating it right now, looks sick

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/men-rotating-3d-objects-addiction

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
one of the weirder things about aphantasia is that it doesn't actually seem to gently caress with man's mental object rotation power. somehow.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Cuttlefush posted:

one of the weirder things about aphantasia is that it doesn't actually seem to gently caress with man's mental object rotation poweraddiction. somehow.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
i don't actually enjoy rotating objects in my head or feel the compulsion to but i'm good at it if i have to. im one of the lucky ones

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
That's not a picture OP, your mind is an apple.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I can't see the apple but in exchange I can read and feel vivid pain in my dreams

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Weka posted:

That's not a picture OP, your mind is an apple.

Oh really? Than how am I rotating an apple and orange around each other in my mind right now? idiot

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
i guess a pear is in there too then

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Oh really? Than how am I rotating an apple and orange around each other in my mind right now? idiot

Low hanging fruit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

that other thread thinks they're better than us. that's okay. i'm just watching movies in my head :)