Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
So who you think is gonna win today, kings or warriors? Looks like Lakers are still in it too

Dodgers have beaten the cards twice in this series I hoe then win again today

Rams drafter another QB so we have someone to replace Stafford which is good, not that I'm hating on Stafford at all but dude is getting pretty up there in age for a QB so good to have some young talent that can get a year or two of experience playing second chair to him

How about them California sports teams they sure are good and cool

Except for the orange county angels they are whack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nooner posted:

They're the Yankees of the west, gently caress the angels

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

So who you think is gonna win today, kings or warriors? Looks like Lakers are still in it too

Dodgers have beaten the cards twice in this series I hoe then win again today

Rams drafter another QB so we have someone to replace Stafford which is good, not that I'm hating on Stafford at all but dude is getting pretty up there in age for a QB so good to have some young talent that can get a year or two of experience playing second chair to him

How about them California sports teams they sure are good and cool

Philly looks like they are going to go to every national championship this year. Except for hockey, buy, we got soccer as a consolation prize. Is that really the fan base you want to go up against

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Philly looks like they are going to go to every national championship this year. Except for hockey, buy, we got soccer as a consolation prize. Is that really the fan base you want to go up against

Ya philly has gotten to and lost every championship game except soccer. I guess? I didn't even know there was a championship for soccer (arguably not a sport)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

Ya philly has gotten to and lost every championship game except soccer. I guess? I didn't even know there was a championship for soccer (arguably not a sport)

yeah, the Phillies and Union both lost on the same day last year. I LOVE BEING A PHILADELPHIA SPORTS FAN SO MUCH!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

go raiders

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
kiss my rear end in a top hat

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Nap Ghost

look at this John Madden lovin mother fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Nooner posted:

:allears: