Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Decapre is in Cammy's WT stuff.

e: Wow, what a page snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Doesn't pretty much everyone in World Tour have a reference to other characters? I vaguely remember it being pretty much standard that their story would have a flashback about the time they met X character.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Have people seen any changes for Rashid? I just started playing him and I'm having a lot of fun.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
Off the top of my head the only change I've seen noted is you can't build super meter during Ysaad, his lv2 super art.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

If you're somebody who, for whatever reason, is reading this thread and hasn't picked up SF6 it's 46% off today on Steam.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1786772811836477473

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

tempting deal..

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Someone leaked the next patch and it looks like Capcom finally realized they overdid the nerf on JP and are giving him some much needed love.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1785916242513035264/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/SKrfWcyU1315Mdbv.mp4?tag=12

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I didn't know they were adding Omega Mode into SF6.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Is drive rush good for chasing people after a long knockback, or should I use regular dash for that?

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Unlucky7 posted:

Is drive rush good for chasing people after a long knockback, or should I use regular dash for that?

Unfortunately the answer is "it depends". On the character, on the knockback, and sometimes on the position on screen. Zangief and Manon for example after their grabs can't threaten anything at all without using drive rush, dashing will not get them there fast enough to do anything meaningful.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Did my Rashid placements and like he's fun as hell but holy poo poo his damage is so bad you have to win like eleventy billion exchanges while Luke has to basically breathe on you

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Did my Rashid placements and like he's fun as hell but holy poo poo his damage is so bad you have to win like eleventy billion exchanges while Luke has to basically breathe on you

the tradeoff for his lower damage is that he has a strong mixup game and what's trivially the best SA2 in the roster for applying pressure

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Nehru the Damaja posted:

tbf this is Luke vs pretty much every character in the game, dude got the poster boy treatment

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Rashid has pretty good damage, that's just a Luke thing.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
How do ranks work? Is it possible to Rank Down?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Unlucky7 posted:

How do ranks work? Is it possible to Rank Down?

Basically, each rank (except Rookie, I believe) has five levels. To reach the next tier (Iron, Bronze, Silver, etc), you have to work your way up through the five levels; winning a match will get you 50 points at minimum, and losing a match will cost you 40 points regardless of rank difference (so you don't get penalized for losing to a lower-ranked player). Ranking up is easier in the lower ranks (Iron through Gold) because you can get bonuses for win streaks and beating higher ranked players, but once you reach Platinum, you no longer get streak bonuses (but you can still get bonus points for beating people higher than you), so it becomes a bit more of a grind.

You can rank down from any rank except Master; once you reach that level you stay there

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Shinji2015 posted:

You can rank down from any rank except Master; once you reach that level you stay there
the floor is gold. Once you achieve gold 1, you can't rank down below it.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Sestze posted:

Oh whoops, thought you could

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

Sestze posted:

You can’t rank down out of Iron, Bronze, Silver, or Gold. Lose all you want at Silver 1, you’ll never be demoted to Bronze.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Can't rank down out of Master either.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Trillhouse posted:

Someone leaked the next patch and it looks like Capcom finally realized they overdid the nerf on JP and are giving him some much needed love.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1785916242513035264/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/SKrfWcyU1315Mdbv.mp4?tag=12

I want SF6 to have some mode referencing Rainbow Edition because I love this kinda poo poo.

https://twitter.com/X_AZEEZ3/status/1785026733844127937

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at the drive impact one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
It would actually be sick if Gief had air juggle combos, ngl