Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Originally I was going to see if there was a byob games thread but I scrolled back 5 or so pages.

Anyway, remember Duken Nukem?

I played Time to Kill a lot when I was a kid. I bet if you went back and looked at the graphics it would be pretty bad.

Also I remember there being strippers and a dominatrix and stuff - pretty risque stuff
and you could have phone sex with Lara Croft.

I can remember I was playing DN:ATTK when I decided to watch Ghandi for the first time because I was into Indian stuff.
Something tells me ol' Duke Nuken and Ghandi wouldn't see eye to eye.

Also I remember feeling creepy one time playing it because I'd just watched the Ray Bradbury playground story with William Shatner and it messed me up.

Also I think steroids are a powerup in the game which is pretty cheeky and funny.

That was the only one that I ever played but there were more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i never played duke nukem 3d but i played the shareware versions of duke nukem 1 and 2 and they were great and the music rocked butts real hard

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Sherbert Hoover
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
esp this level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc2CXac9YEs

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

google THIS

I got the censored Wal-Mart version of DN3D and figured out how to hack it to activate :airquote:ADULT:airquote: mode

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

I honestly watched that video for longer than I thought I was gonna. Nearly 3 whole minutes.

It reminds me of the Dan Dare III demo I was into on the Amiga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK62NSaE75s

I haven't picked out a place or anything but you can just randomly click on to see examples of game play.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I got my mom to preorder me duke nukem 64 and it came with an action figure of duke

Or maybe the figure was in the store at the same time

Anyway I lost his hands cause they were fragile so then he just had stumps where his wrists began and so he continued his days hammer-punching G I Joes with his duke nubs.

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Mummy Napkin
duke 3d has the best opening level of any game
i go back and try to finish all of the duke 3d episodes about every year and right after la meltdown i almost always quit

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Yeah the moon levels lack the atmosphere of the first episode

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

calhoun

Sarah Cenia posted:

Mummy Napkin
was duke 3d deathmatch any fun? i wish i could have played it when there was a player base. at least i can still doom.

sb hermit

Sarah Cenia posted:

Yeah the moon levels lack the atmosphere of the earth episodes

sb hermit

90s multiplayer gaming had a lot of doom and quake but not really any duke nukem 3d

but duke nukem 3d multiplayer is a lot of fun because (if I remember correctly) you had a tram that would keep going and it would be nigh impossible to hit people that were on it

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
remember those lizard enemies that would poo poo on the floor

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

sb hermit

I played duke nukem forever and it was a decent FPS. Had some of the duke humor and style but ultimately it was just an FPS with a duke veneer on it. At least it wasn't vaporware!

sb hermit

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

remember those lizard enemies that would poo poo on the floor

handwritten sign in motel lobby:

lizardmen deposit in advance NO EXCEPTIONS

Mummy Napkin
picking up the turd in dnf
total classic

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

duke nukem would be my least favorite of the main three build engine shooters if it wasn’t for shadow warrior’s racism, it’s still mostly v fun tho

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Sarah Cenia posted:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
duke nulem fast food store level has an underground tunnel to a next-door dogpound

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite

I'm a vtuber expert
I love Duke Nukem. I had fun with Duke nukem forever also even though it’s bad.