Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Aces High posted:

Has there been a shutout in the playoffs this year?

Yeah Oettinger got one against the Wild I think

Yep, game 5 was four to nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

I’ll take it

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

GGs, on to Vegas

Rematch of my teams :neckbeard:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Starsfan posted:

It's an Otter...

he is the Otter

I thought it was a dogge and was not going to accept any dogge slander.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

doesnt matter in my opinion, what a loving team. This is just their second year as a NHL team and they made it to round 2 of the playoffs.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
well, good luck vegas. stars just outplayed seattle at every step and the constant dumps did seattle no favors.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
IM FUCMIN CRYING

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Good series Seattle fans, either team could have won it.. I know I expect Seattle to be back in the playoffs next year, with a ton of cap space and futures assets there's really nowhere for them to go but upwards.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Happy to see the post season. Happy to take 2 great teams to 7. Go any team now, I guess.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Starsfan posted:

Good series Seattle fans, either team could have won it.. I know I expect Seattle to be back in the playoffs next year, with a ton of cap space and futures assets there's really nowhere for them to go but upwards.

exacty, huge improvement over last season too.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
ggs Stars, looking forward to seeing the Kraken next season, Kartye seems like he’s not going back to the AHL if he can keep up what he did in the playoffs

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

kraken maybe make it more interesting if they stopped loving up in their own zone.

Cool series, great games all around- as a seattle sports fan i just hope this isnt one of those runs that it takes 20 years to match

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

On one hand the kraken really didn’t play to win.
On the other hand, nobody in the state of Texas deserves any sort of happiness.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

knights stars gonna be a hell of series

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Tweak posted:

kraken maybe make it more interesting if they stopped loving up in their own zone.

Cool series, great games all around- as a seattle sports fan i just hope this isnt one of those runs that it takes 20 years to match

The deck is stacked in yalls favor. Just hope you have a decent GM to see ya through

They made it past the 2nd round...not a bubble tournament. I'm happy dying

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat

It’s a cat, or a dog?

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

I genuinely thought either team could have taken this, Seattle went from joke to deadly this year. A wild series for sure.
The corg has blessed us once more. We hope it will continue to bring us luck.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

the biggest thing here is i screwed up not getting my dog a jersey, for that i apologize kraken fans

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

actionjackson posted:

knights stars gonna be a hell of series

yeah.. I know Dallas was 3-0 vs them in the regular season, but I don't think they were healthy for those games and I understand that they are a bit of a different beast now..

Still, I think Dallas will have a shot to win.. they just need to get these blowout losses out of their system. It's hard to win a 7 game series if you don't even show up to play in 2 of them. Vegas isn't going to take any games off.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Good soup! posted:

"drat we have a cool rear end sea monster as our team, you know what would be an awesome representation of it?? A piece of art designed to keep homeless people from camping under a bridge" lmao

A giant monster composed of multi-colored globs to represent the gum wall would've been better than that thing.

This reminds me when I was like 6 or 7 and I saw on the news that the Avalanche was having tryouts for a mascot, and some dude showed up in a costume which was Garfield as Elvis.

I think about that guy a lot.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Kupo! posted:

I genuinely thought either team could have taken this, Seattle went from joke to deadly this year. A wild series for sure.

The corg has blessed us once more. We hope it will continue to bring us luck.

She's a good girl and she will.

Roope loving rules and the Stars going to ride the bounce back to the loving cup let's goooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat

Tweak posted:

the biggest thing here is i screwed up not getting my dog a jersey, for that i apologize kraken fans

Same. I have a corgi mix and I never once considered that buying a jersey for her would salt the stars chances. Just new fan idiocy. Just an incredibly dumb move by a new fan.

Good luck stars. May your dogs carry the torch to victory.