Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
What if instead of Jordan Neely it was Donald J. Trump who was acting a fool on the subway? Would we be so quick to criticize our brave US marines? Hopefully not.

What would the implications of this be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
you'd need some long rear end arms to get around that neck

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

you'd need some long rear end arms to get around that neck

Touching the nussy like :dudsmile:

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

What if your aunt was your uncle

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Woke Mind Virus posted:

What if your aunt was your uncle

What if your mom was your uncle

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:gas:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

giving a thumbs up 👍 so concerned people think he's OK, but he's campaigning (and dying)

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Lynchings never really stopped in America, prove me wrong:
https://youtu.be/Web007rzSOI

Also

America Inc. has issued a correction as of 19:48 on May 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Long live Donald Trump I say.