Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ive heard conflicting accounts on the matter, but what does cspam thin happened at red mountain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nosfereefer posted:

ive heard conflicting accounts on the matter, but what does cspam thin happened at red mountain?

i hope not

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i think almalexia, vivec and sotha sil are being rational adults, and that all these rumors are just house of dagoth misinformation

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

only an outlander would ask such a revolting question, s'wit

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
as an Imperialist,

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Imperial backed coup. Why do you think they surrendered without a fight to the empire?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You think sotha sil wasn't promised mining rights by the blades?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
did you know that n’wahs commit 75% of crime despite being only 5% of the population of the holy island of Vvardenfell?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Red Baron posted:

did you know that n’wahs commit 75% of crime despite being only 5% of the population of the holy island of Vvardenfell?

You ever been in one of their homes? Disgusting. Dead body of the former occupant and 500 pillows and bags of bonemeal piled to the ceiling

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Red Baron posted:

I heard they complete 100% of all thieves guild work

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

been playing Skyrim on Steam Deck

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
I made an om zone for easy questions like this, but if u have a hard question I can answer those too

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

https://youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
In short knowing about the did she didn't she is about love, whereas the only living master is vivec who did not know love so well, and he did poo poo like get blood drunk with the god of rape, so just don't trust vivec on love issues. He's an architect

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The blades attempted to kill nerevar with an exploding skooma pipe

BennyProfane
Apr 19, 2023

by vyelkin

ikanreed posted:

I heard they complete 100% of all thieves guild work

I was playing morrowind the other day and I thought about how the thieve's guild seems to act as a less violent outlet for the merchant, great house, and Imperial classes of the island to gently caress with each other without creating violent instability and allows for the movement of wealth out of hoards and vaults without the need for overthrow and revolution.

I don't think they're even officially sanctioned by the empire but it's interesting the ways that the empire stabilises itself outside of its own official laws and powers.

Also almsivi probably killed nerevar.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

At this point who/what hasn't killed Nerevar? Guards in Vivec, bad daedra worshippers, cliff racers, it just isn't Nerevar's day.

(Also you bet your butt the Almsivi murdered him that's their solution to everything).

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
Heaven through violence

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

nah, they promised to not kill the nerevar. why would an established source like vivec lie about something like that?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
He was a dick

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

it's literally a crazy conspiracy theory that the gods Vivec, Almalexia, and Sotha Sil betrayed Nerevar Indosil to become gods.

BennyProfane
Apr 19, 2023

by vyelkin
Vivec and friends never thought of the aedra and daedra as truly worthy of worship or loyalty, and though the idea of godlessness in a world where gods provably exist is certainly a strong moral stance, I wouldn't call it one that prevents you from killing your faithful friend and lover in pursuit of the power to lead your people to ultimate glory and control of their homeland without the interference of evil demons and white people.

BennyProfane has issued a correction as of 19:55 on May 7, 2023

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

The dunmer are a bunch of slaveowning racist assholes and I hope the an xileel kill them all

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

HerraS posted:

The dunmer are a bunch of slaveowning racist assholes and I hope the an xileel kill them all

Lemme just say I'd rather be enslaved to the Drow than the Dunmer

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
I'm argonian

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
dwemer, barely knew her

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Nosfereefer posted:

100% they murdered him

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
Argonians worship the snake and the snake loves them and doesn't gently caress with them.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
But if you are not argonian or if we stopped liking the snake so much for being so metal, it wouldn't work

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

nah, it was clearly King Wulfharth who dealt the mortal wound while riding upon a great Senche Khajiit

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

it never happened and is an altmeri conspiracy

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Oh, so Divayth Fyr just happens to have a basement full of corprus monster AND the only cure?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Buck Turgidson posted:

Oh, so Divayth Fyr just happens to have a basement full of corprus monster AND the only cure?

didnt this guy make salad fingers

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Stop the steal. Of the tools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Buck Turgidson posted:

checked divayths linked in and he was director of operations at fort detrick in the 90s