Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I don't think I heard any of the animatronics during this trip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1vL1JLKwdw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:firstpost:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:secondpost:

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Stew Leonard's is freaking awesome!!!!!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

yeah! I love snow leopards!

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

why you tryin' to stew my man leonard

these cannibals get meaner every drat year

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
did you try Leonard's Stew?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYfh2FTnkvY

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

looks terrifying, op

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Looks like a great place to take a manchild grocery shopping.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
it's no jungle jim's, that's for sure

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh man, I love stewed lentils!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I don't think you are all taking my thread seriously.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I don't think that's how you spell Stu.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Stew's is p great, their ice cream is really good. Sometimes they sell ice cream sandwiches made with vanilla soft serve shoved between two glazed donuts.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i love stove leopards

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hehe “nards”

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

free hubcaps posted:

Stew's is p great, their ice cream is really good. Sometimes they sell ice cream sandwiches made with vanilla soft serve shoved between two glazed donuts.

I'll shove some vanilla soft serve between your two glazed donuts.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Duck and Cover posted:

I don't think I heard any of the animatronics during this trip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1vL1JLKwdw.

These singers are THE PITS.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Spelling it “coo coo clock” is an affront to god I tell you hwhat

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I loving hate Stew Leonard's as a concept but their meat/fish and hotbar/sushi are really good.

Also their catering is good.

Shame going in there is like going into the kitschy lovechild of an IKEA and a food themed chuck e cheese.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Ah, good memories of Stew’s. Some of those songs still live rent free in my head.

Pack up your groceries in your Stew Leonard’s bag and smile! Smile! Smile!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm gonna chop Leonard up and throw him in a pot of broth with some potatoes and carrots to cook low and slow :twisted:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIDIRsRzCTg

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Smugworth posted:

I'm gonna chop Leonard up and throw him in a pot of broth with some potatoes and carrots to cook low and slow :twisted:

"The customer is always right!" Intoned Stew before hanging himself by a meathook and blowing his own brains out.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Is no one going to mention how the wrong note is being "struck" on those baguettes or what

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
How do you know how they’re tuned?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

N. Senada posted:

How do you know how they’re tuned?

You doubt our local expert baguette tuner Toxic Mental? Stew Leonard's bread isn't very good and goes bad quickly, would not recommend.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 17:55 on May 16, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

from what I gather this place is like The Big Texan except it's an east coast grocery chain?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

from what I gather this place is like The Big Texan except it's an east coast grocery chain?

I guess in terms of kitschiness Mayne? Stews aisles are laid out like a big maze

stephen_falken
Mar 28, 2023

by the sex ghost
In 1993, Stew Leonard Sr. was convicted of having committed tax fraud via an elaborate scheme to divert more than $17.1 million in cash register receipts over a 10-year period. The fraud, which involved a computer program designed to skim off sales, was directed by Stew Leonard Sr., in concert with the company's CFO and store manager. Skimmed cash was placed in bundles in Leonard Sr.'s office fireplace, to be later moved offshore or disguised as gifts. Leonard Sr. was caught in June 1991 carrying $80,000 cash en route to the Caribbean island of Saint Martin. Leonard Sr. pled guilty to the charges and, in 1993, was sentenced to 52 months in prison. He ultimately served 44 months before being released in June 1997.

Stew Leonard's - We'll Rip You Off

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Duck and Cover posted:

Hello replacement for the Green M&M in my dreams

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
They make real good potato chips, but i can only imagine the prices these days! :prepop:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

stephen_falken posted:

Stew Leonard's - We'll Rip You Off

Definitely a face you can trust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Colonel Orville Skellenbacher mf I'm still waiting on those chips btw. Send them to:
Tracy Fartblast
6959 Fuckdildo-upon-balls
Athol, MA 42069