Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Sam Elliott from the big Lebowski: I didn't like all the slurs. But then again, I happen to know there's a little Hizke on the way. I guess that's the way the whole darn human comedy keep perpetuatin itself down through the generations, westward the wagons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PSYCHO MANTIS: So... you like slurs?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

wibble wobbly: once in secondary school me mate handed me the safari nose pic- er, the Atari joystick. He said "oi, be bloody delicate with it, or it'll be a proper wibble wobbly" blimey, that's a ruddy good word, I thought, and it's been on the menu when I'm playing the safari with a good chap ever since

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Hizke posted:

I know another collection of gamer words op. [hands op a big book of slurs and places a loaded gun barrel straight to dr. Cool aids’ forehead] and guess what? You’re going to post every single word in here starting from A.

Hizke posted:

Hey we cool! I’m just having a laugh. We’re in on it together. [drapes my arm around ops shoulder and in a low tone so only he can hear] your mouth is my loving toilet bitch. When I say toilet time, you drop to your knees. You got me you stupid, stupid loving bitch??? [louder so everyone can hear] haha we’re just having a good time.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Hey we cool! I’m just having a laugh. We’re in on it together. [drapes my arm around ops shoulder and in a low tone so only he can hear] your mouth is my loving toilet bitch. When I say toilet time, you drop to your knees. You got me you stupid, stupid loving bitch??? [louder so everyone can hear] haha we’re just having a good time.

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

lol

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

ol yeller posted:

Sam Elliott from the big Lebowski: I didn't like all the slurs. But then again, I happen to know there's a little Hizke on the way. I guess that's the way the whole darn human comedy keep perpetuatin itself down through the generations, westward the wagons

lmfao