Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think hill probably flattens johnny if they seriously make that fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Anthony Smith had his gloves off like he was going to retire and if they took away his retirement speech so they had more time to shill IFW DREAM WEEK it's incredible

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

CarlCX posted:

That felt kind of like an "I don't want to hit you anymore" ending.

Yeah it looked like they had an understanding they would let it play out in the last 45 seconds.

Johnny Walker has a different mastery of the English language every time I’ve heard him. I swear I’ve heard him sound fluent and also speak through an interpreter, and this time he has a heavy accent I don’t think I’ve heard from him before.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

blue footed boobie posted:

Yeah it looked like they had an understanding they would let it play out in the last 45 seconds.

Johnny Walker has a different mastery of the English language every time I’ve heard him. I swear I’ve heard him sound fluent and also speak through an interpreter, and this time he has a heavy accent I don’t think I’ve heard from him before.

pulsing accent

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

what a wildly unpredictable outcome

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

well that was easy

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Rozenstruik has to have the most pronounced level of any fighter ever. He will KO everyone up to a certain point, and then he can’t last a round.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Like clockwork
DC: Great job by Jarzino Rozenstruik
Almeida: immediately gets full mount, ground and pounds into rear mount, and chokes him out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Right, time to watch the show, I remember it starts early this week so I made sure to get here in tim..... it's over already!?! :psyduck: