Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
our life was like a sequence of events, like zooming through cumulus clouds? The camera then follows the members of your family on their way home. Upon entering your house, the family settles down on their couch to watch television. Each time however, there is some variation in the events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

didnt read but no

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Sentient being. Attack!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
The Simpsons

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
homer is the dad

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KimAab9YLMk

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
yes but it goes down to the sub atomic level all for it to basically loop around again and again for all eternity

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dark Man X got you bouncing again...

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

eat my shorts OP

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Wizard Master

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I sit on the big couch, with my wife

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
https://youtu.be/Tb3QAjsbimQ

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhd0s6L19w8

Aimee Mann and her husband!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
deleted imgur images didnt work

Wee fucked around with this message at 17:01 on May 14, 2023

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey Lois, remember that time our life was like a sequence of events, like zooming through cumulus clouds? The camera then followed the members of our family on their way home. Upon entering our house, the family settled down on their couch to watch television. Each time however, there was some variation in the events.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

This is a lot like that time our life was like a sequence of events, like zooming through cumulus clouds? The camera then follows the members of your family on their way home. Upon entering your house, the family settles down on their couch to watch television. Each time however, there is some variation in the events.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
where poo poo go after flush??? :confused:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

satanic splash-back posted:

This is a lot like that time our life was like a sequence of events, like zooming through cumulus clouds? The camera then follows the members of your family on their way home. Upon entering your house, the family settles down on their couch to watch television. Each time however, there is some variation in the events.

I saw this on TV and Bart was in it.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Toxic Mental posted:

didnt read but no probably

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I dont trust anyone who says Chris is their favorite Family Guy character

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The ussR satellites come together for MEg.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Username / quoted username combo.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Pontificating rear end posted:

I dont trust anyone who says Chris is their favorite Family Guy character

There's hardly even anything to LIKE about Chris, let alone to make him a reasonable favorite. He's a stupid, disgusting pervert with a blank slate of a personality. I actually realized while I was making this post that two of my favorite Chris-centric Family Guy episodes involve him developing a whole new personality; Trading Places has him becoming a bitter overworked rear end in a top hat, and An App A Day has him becoming a snobbish asexual dandy.

Zeluth posted:

The ussR satellites come together for MEg.

As a person who continues to hate-follow and -analyze Family Guy, I have some Serious Issues with how Meg's Soviet husband storyline was "resolved".

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

There's hardly even anything to LIKE about Chris, let alone to make him a reasonable favorite. He's a stupid, disgusting pervert with a blank slate of a personality. I actually realized while I was making this post that two of my favorite Chris-centric Family Guy episodes involve him developing a whole new personality; Trading Places has him becoming a bitter overworked rear end in a top hat, and An App A Day has him becoming a snobbish asexual dandy.

As a person who continues to hate-follow and -analyze Family Guy, I have some Serious Issues with how Meg's Soviet husband storyline was "resolved".

What about when Chris becomes the toast of the New York art scene, "Christobel"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Remember that time when Peter found out Chris has a huge hog

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started, wait the earth began to cool, the autotrophs began to drool neanderthals developed tools we built a wall (we built the pyramids)math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries that all started with the big bang (bang)since the dawn of man is really not that longas every galaxy was formed in less time than it takes to sing this song a fraction of a second and the elements were made the bipeds stood up straight, the dinosaurs all met their fate they tried to leap but they were late and they all died (they froze their asses off)the oceans and pangea, see ya wouldn't wanna be ya set in motion by the same big bang it all started with the big bangit's expanding ever outward but one day it will pause and start to go the other way collapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it won't be heard our best and brightest figure that it'll make an even bigger bang australopithecus would really have been sick of us debating how we're here, they're catching deer (we're catching viruses)religion or astronomy (descartes or deuteronomy)it all started with the big bang music and mythology, einstein and astrology it all started with the big bang it all started with the big bang.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
what?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Chinatown posted:

The people that live downriver from you are literally drinking your poo poo water. Hope that helps.

That's why the farther south you go, the dumber everyone gets.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Family guy lore

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

My family hates me actually so no

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Croccers posted:

Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started, wait the earth began to cool, the autotrophs began to drool neanderthals developed tools we built a wall (we built the pyramids)math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries that all started with the big bang (bang)since the dawn of man is really not that longas every galaxy was formed in less time than it takes to sing this song a fraction of a second and the elements were made the bipeds stood up straight, the dinosaurs all met their fate they tried to leap but they were late and they all died (they froze their asses off)the oceans and pangea, see ya wouldn't wanna be ya set in motion by the same big bang it all started with the big bangit's expanding ever outward but one day it will pause and start to go the other way collapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it won't be heard our best and brightest figure that it'll make an even bigger bang australopithecus would really have been sick of us debating how we're here, they're catching deer (we're catching viruses)religion or astronomy (descartes or deuteronomy)it all started with the big bang music and mythology, einstein and astrology it all started with the big bang it all started with the big bang.

Interesting.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Croccers posted:

Big bang soldiaz

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Smugworth posted:

What about when Chris becomes the toast of the New York art scene, "Christobel"

I didn't remember that episode, tbh

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Remember that time when Peter found out Chris has a huge hog

I remember that as more Peter-centric than Chris-centric, but yeah, Pepperidge Farm remembers too

Croccers posted:

:hmmyes:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Chinatown posted:

Straight into this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

.... Yeah? AND!?

What does the fusion look like? Where's the goddamn moneyshot?!

edit: don't try and be cute and just show me a picture of Krillin. Homer and Goku both have a nose.