Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Re: my old fat guy thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4012431

I’ve recently simply started lifting like the lunatic south African I work with. I’m sore (but not in pain) most days and I’m now just about hitting that point where “I’m a big guy”.

And god drat am I loving the “only did 15k today, ran out of time” discussions with my girlfriend when I get home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachy Nietzsche
Jul 26, 2007

This thread's like staring into the void.
Left the US.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

blight rhino posted:

i've started touching their nipples while masturbating

No

Divinorum
Nov 18, 2002
Recently in regard to how long I had been doing it, stopping drinking has absolutely changed the entire trajectory of my life. I'm healthier, happier, and more in tune with who I am as a person than I have ever been. I could go on and on about the benefits derived, but it's easily the best decision I have ever made in my life.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Genesplicer posted:

I drank a big glass of water. That will definitely improve my life a teeny bit!

I drank another big glass of water. Should I do this more often, or is this often enough?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

how big?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Like almost the size of one of those big gulp drinks they sell at 7-11.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
RIP

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Genesplicer posted:

Like almost the size of one of those big gulp drinks they sell at 7-11.

oh no... thats way too big...

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Left an hourly job in a factory for a salaried gig doing facilities maintenance. I had no idea how much of a slave to the time clock I had been.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Changed my name to Mega-Hank

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
Accepting the power of the Word as embodied in Jesus Christ, and submitting to its message.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
I stopped drinking alcohol and started drinking kava everyday instead, time will tell if this is a good decision for my liver, namaste

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Prescott posted:

Accepting the power of the Word as embodied in Jesus Christ, and submitting to its message.

Gross

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
word up, yo

mothlane
Apr 15, 2009
I've taken up smoking, in my 43rd year. A packet of 20 Benson and Hedges costs $44 NZD ($27 USD). This is my third week of being a "smoker".

As a very shy person, I've had better conversations in these 3 weeks than I'd normally have in a year. Tapping my cigarette, taking a slow inhale/exhale and flicking the ash, completely cover any pauses or silences that usually make me so anxious and blank-minded.

It's great that there are no negative consequences to smoking! Except its kinda fascinating how bad my index and middle fingers smell. I might as well finger bang my rear end in a top hat ten times a day, it literally couldn't smell any worse.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I started finger banging my rear end ten times a day

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Icochet posted:

I started finger banging my rear end ten times a day

ME TOO!!
we should get together and do whatever the rear end finger banging equivalent of a circle jerk is with some other like minded individuals.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Who the gently caress starts smoking cigarettes in their 40s? Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
hell yeah to everyone who’s eating better / moving around more / socializing more / using drugs less. that poo poo goes a long way. love 2 see people intentionally making their lives better :)

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Most men in their 40s see a drop in their cool factor. Studies have shown that men who supplement with half a pack a day of Lucky Strikes report increased alertness and sociability and decreased irritability. Talk to your doctor about starting smoking today.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Getting plastic surgery to fix my henk hill rear end while in Brazil has been a very good decision!

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
I started going to therapy after probably a lifetime of needing it. Only had one session so far, and I dont know how much it will help, but I'm glad I started.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Who the gently caress starts smoking cigarettes in their 40s? Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard.

I’ve been tempted to start smoking a pipe in a really condescending fashion. Like Harold Wilson.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I have started painting more, pretty much all abstract dirty pours. Now I just need somewhere and a way to store them safely.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I started throwing in 5 minutes of core exercises into my brief daily exercise and holy poo poo I feel incredible. Did 5 hours of yardwork on Sunday and barely felt it. Definitely the most rewarding exercise I've ever tried in terms of bang for my buck. I'll still probably continue being a lazy fatass for the rest of my life but will feel a hell of a lot better physically now.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Prescott posted:

You have to pay for Word now. They pass around a little plate.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE

DickParasite posted:

Most men in their 40s see a drop in their cool factor. Studies have shown that men who supplement with half a pack a day of Lucky Strikes report increased alertness and sociability and decreased irritability. Talk to your doctor about starting smoking today.

Name / Post synergy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i got a new job and it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the holy poopacy posted:

I started throwing in 5 minutes of core exercises into my brief daily exercise and holy poo poo I feel incredible. Did 5 hours of yardwork on Sunday and barely felt it. Definitely the most rewarding exercise I've ever tried in terms of bang for my buck. I'll still probably continue being a lazy fatass for the rest of my life but will feel a hell of a lot better physically now.

excercise for athleticism is ftw