Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Moms are pretty cool, sometimes. My mom was cool, she was a public defender for 30 years and I always looked up to that. This thread is also dedicated to Pepe Silvia Browne's potentially existing mom, wherever she is. I don't actually know anything about Pepe Silvia Browne's mom so that's all I can say.

Use this thread to post about your mom, policies effecting moms, or even being a mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i love my mom

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

My god! She's stunning. I've never seen such a beautiful women. I hope she's in to Touhou but if not I can explain the lore to her over the course of several romantic dates :swoon:

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
I love my mom too, even though we both disagree on a lot of things.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
my mom's nice, wouldn't trade her for any other mom

love you mom

however speaking of mother's day don't look up who made mother's day a thing in France

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
My mom suuuuucks

She left me and my sister with our grandmother when we were 7 and 4 so that she could follow her new boyfriend in his dream of becoming a cross-country trucker.

These days she's trying to get custody of my nieces and nephew because my sister cut her off for starting a fight at a birthday party. So, instead of apologizing my mom has been taking my sister to court every 6 months

My grandma, on the other hand, was cool as hell

On Mother's day she used to go around church and the mall with a bunch of flowers. She'd hand them out to mom's with little kids and wish them a happy day

Cyber Punk 90210 has issued a correction as of 18:45 on May 17, 2023

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
My mom's pretty great.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

mom the meatloaf gently caress

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
On my sixteenth birthday my mom sat me down and said "you know I've been doing some reading on this thing called Asperger's Syndrome". I think she spent a lot of time in high school worrying that I couldn't get a steady girlfriend, and then when I did manage to start getting laid in college she got insanely jealous lol. But we are very cool now, and I think some of my mental health/interpersonal struggles as a teen inspired her to spend a few years working in teen mental health towards the end of her career, something that I know she found very rewarding.

I've spent enough time around goons who have lovely relationships with their parent(s), regardless of who is to blame for it, and so I value the fact that I still get along pretty well with my folks.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

my mom is annoying as gently caress but is otherwise a nice lady

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

January 6 Survivor posted:

my mom's nice, wouldn't trade her for any other mom

love you mom

however speaking of mother's day don't look up who made mother's day a thing in France

Mom swap?!

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I hosed your mom

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

January 6 Survivor posted:

Was it Napoleon?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

same

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

unknown butthole posted:

I hosed your mom

Jeez dad I know you don't have to keep bringing it up.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Zeroisanumber posted:

Was it Napoleon?

Pétain

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

take my mom, please

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on

Weka posted:

Jeez dad I know you don't have to keep bringing it up.

I am proud of you, son

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

yeah?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I wish there were more moms in cspam, the parenting thread is solely dudes and we are missing out on a valuable perspective, but this forum is often gross about women so prob for the best

Weka
May 5, 2019

Lol you guys needed hitler to make you be nice to your mothers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
my mother has real mental problems, not just fake ones that i make up on the internet for attention