Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

wounded warrior

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Al! posted:

wounded warrior

he wishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IXBcKT22bg

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
dont be like that dummy, or madison cawthorn. wear pants when you ride in a car, you never know when you're gonna get into an accident

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is why the driver should never give road head

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Mary Annette posted:

I liked when he tried to sneak firearms past airport security in his wheelchair, just like in my favorite movie, Alien: Resurrection, which I saw four times in the theatre, which is two more times than Madison Cawthorn tried to sneak firearms past airport security in his wheelchair.

i wonder if thats where he got the idea from

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

He was faking it all along

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

mein fuhrer!

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
remember when every woman he went to undergrad with warned the incoming class that he was a rapist

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

this thread really has reminded me how funny this guy was. mission accomplished op

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Mary Annette posted:

I liked when he tried to sneak firearms past airport security in his wheelchair, just like in my favorite movie, Alien: Resurrection

And then his political aspirations got sucked out into space through a tiny little hole, bit by bit, in gruesome fashion, with their face somehow going dead last, so you could really see the anguish to the very end.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

this thread really has reminded me how funny this guy was. mission accomplished op

I was just sitting here for like a week thinking "How are we not still laughing at Girlname who blabbed about the COCAINE FUELED SEX PARTIES WITH OLDER REPUBLICAN LEGISLATORS?"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe
immediately after blabbing he got called in to the speakers office and when he came back out it was obvious he'd been crying lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

he wore a shooting jacket to the insurrection :vince:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
a career wherein 'making it' means kevin mccarthy and frank luntz take turns face loving you

i wouldn't recommend it, but it is one way to live

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Delta-Wye posted:

a career wherein 'making it' means kevin mccarthy and frank luntz take turns face loving you

i wouldn't recommend it, but it is one way to live

its a livin

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Bastard Tetris posted:

remember when every woman he went to undergrad with warned the incoming class that he was a rapist

he went to Patrick Henry College too which is the most insane of the insane fundie schools, if you're that guy at that school...

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

how did he get paralyzed

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

how did he get paralyzed

putting his legs on the dash during a car accident

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

Private Cumshoe posted:

lol

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
lmao his wikipedia says the man in the hotel video was "another man" and quoted cawthorn describing him as "friend" which is weird when it was his cousin

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Does his dick even work? This seems like fake news to me.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Private Cumshoe posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Private Cumshoe posted: