Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Got summer wheels/tires :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
It beeped at me and said "emissions workshop".

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Be responsible and spay/neuter your car

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

is it possible to not own a car without absolutely having to tell everyone that you dont own a car

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Chief McHeath posted:

is it possible to not own a car without absolutely having to tell everyone that you dont own a car

No, as a non car owner.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ough, I have to add petrol to achieve my daily task!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Owning a car exposes your brain to toxoplasmosis that tends to lead to significant neurological problems like becoming a car lady

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
As a denizen of Michigan, Home Of The Car, I fully support the gloatings of non-car owners

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Owning a car exposes your brain to toxoplasmosis that tends to lead to significant neurological problems like becoming a car lady

This is true. And as much as I hate cars, we do need to hate the British more.

Owning a car In Britain means you're exposed to sexual diseases, all UK car owners are on average doggers.

Wee fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 20, 2023

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yeah doggers are the worst, always wanting their own lane and never obeying the laws of traffic

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
Snug in its home while i cheat on it using another car on vacation

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

DemonDarkhorse posted:

Snug in its home while i cheat on it using another car on vacation

Takes it out for its first run and it conks out, you pull in to a service station

You: My car isn't running well

Nice man: Ah, well let me have a look...

Y: Thank you.

N: Oh, I see the problem, the exhaust pipe, its clogged up with a viscous mess

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My car beat my rear end!!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

My car did the same thing it does every day OP. It made the world a slightly better place for me and a slightly worse place for everyone else.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Doodoo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

No they池e like vegans.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Took me up and back from Everett but there's a lot of vibration in those pedals.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Took me to the gym.

Took me to a resturaunt.

Could have sat at home and been net neutral calorie wise.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I changed the oil in my Prius and my wife's Highlander. My Jeep is sitting in the garage being a cantankerous POS as usual. My Triumph surprisingly fired right up and my Kawasaki is just sitting there looking good.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I've driven it 120km to visit my aunt and uncle

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.
It keeps leaking on my floor, so I知 operating on it to try and make it stop. I got red fluid all over my sleeve.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク
Drove it to look for a car for my gf who almost bought one but it wasn't the right color so we drove my car home.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
My car didn't do poo poo but my bicycle's seat broke off as I was nearing work. I landed right on my balls. In front of some cops. And they just went :whitewater:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Jfc is that the electric Mustang? And didn't you previously admit to owning a BMW i3 a while back? What's with you and buying literally the worst possible electric car available at any given point in time?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Devils Affricate posted:

Jfc is that the electric Mustang? And didn't you previously admit to owning a BMW i3 a while back? What's with you and buying literally the worst possible electric car available at any given point in time?

The i3 rules though. Dunno about the mustang.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

My car just sat parked on a street for about 18 hours.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devils Affricate posted:

Yes, I previously owned an i3 and absolutely loved it, the only reason I sold it was the battery warranty was up and the used car/EV market was so crazy that I got $18,000 for my almost 8 year old i3.

And the Mustang is one of the best rated EVs outside of the hideously ugly Hyundai/Kia versions of the Genesis, which you can't get.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

My car managed to get all the way to work tonight without throwing a throttle position sensor error. Pretty nice. Hopefully can get the car fixed this week so it can't have any more cars.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Drove my rear end to various places. Its radio occasionally picked up CBC News which is the only somewhat listenable thing on AM/FM now.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

My car didn稚 do poo poo but my wife痴 car got run right there gently caress over by a tractor. Not even kidding. She痴 ok though.

what about your wife?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i drove my car and it was fun because i like driving stick (:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

MrQwerty posted:

i drove my car and it was fun because i like driving stick (:

it's called a manual transmission you freaking maroon

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Almost certainly a steel cube in a junkyard somewhere.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

My car sat parked all night long, and since I didn't go to a thing in the morning, it's gonna stay parked for more than 24 hours straight

naem
May 29, 2011

Chief McHeath posted:

I lived without a car for a few years in a big city and I still talk about it

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
It took me to work. gently caress you car, take me somewhere I want to go!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

My car brought me a dead rat, idk what you are complaining about

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
the cd player stopped working now it won't eject my cd!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Made me seriously contemplate drilling a hole in the drink holder and running an AUX jack cable through it.

Yes, my car can play MP3s off of a USB drive. Shut up.