Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pogue23
Aug 15, 2002

Son, I am disappoint.
So, we had one of those springtime "too cold for plants" nights the other night up here, and my wife needed somewhere to put all of her hanging flower baskets that she had just planted, so she thought she was clever and put them all into the covered bed of my Ram 1500 to preserve them from the cold. The deal was she could do this, but they had to be out of my truck the next day. She blew that off and never removed them. So today, I got called into work in a rush, and I did a Cannonball run into the office to deal with an emergency. She called me later and told me her plants were still in my truck.

I didn't even want to look at it until I got home.. when I did, we popped the cover and they were completely pulverized. Dirt and root balls and crushed flowers everywhere. All completely ruined.
It was a strange sight, seeing her want so BADLY to blame me for this and she knew those charges would never hold up in court.

That just about never happens ever. I get fuckin blamed for everything that happens around here. I'm almost proud of my truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't have a truck I have a Corolla tho

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Too long inna Babylon innit? :rznv:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I replaced the driveshaft, or to be more accurate I reinstalled the original driveshaft because the custom-ordered one is not balanced correctly :saddumb:
I can't believe that I've had to gently caress with the driveshaft at all. Somehow the original driveshaft captured an air bubble in the slip yoke :shepicide:, so it was like a third shock and rode like total and absolute poo poo. I've been chasing this issue for two years and I'm still not sure how I managed to figure out it was the loving driveshaft, let alone the absurdity of the seal loving up so perfectly that it worked like a goddamn air spring this entire time. At one point I had well over a thousand pounds in the bed of the truck, like how did the slip yoke not explode? :dafuq::dafuq::dafuq:

I drilled some holes in the cover of the original driveshaft and problem is solved. I dont even want to get into how much money I've spent chasing this particular fuckup. Honestly I'm so fed up with this truck that I can't wait to trade it in and get a different truck.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Yeah my wife wanted to blame me for destroying her poo poo but I pulled a man trick on her by making her remember to go into my pit of body oder 1500 edition

pogue23
Aug 15, 2002

Son, I am disappoint.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Yeah my wife wanted to blame me for destroying her poo poo but I pulled a man trick on her by making her remember to go into my pit of body oder 1500 edition

Do you have HBO?

HORRIBLE BODY ODOR

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

pogue23 posted:

Do you have HBO?

HORRIBLE BODY ODOR

HOLD THE ODOR!!!! HOLD THE ODOR!!!!! HOLD THE ODOR!!!!!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
My truck's O2 sensor is hosed and between me and the mechanic we've replaced it five times in the last 2 years and it's still hosed and now he thinks it's the computer and that's gonna be another few hundred bucks and that'll probably also be hosed. poo poo's hosed gently caress trucks.

They are fun tho and I couldn't do all the stupid poo poo I like doing with a civic.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

My work truck mainly just runs like a tank and smells bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

sorry op i drive a ford fusion. its the european fusion too so it's a little hatchback, not even a big car, let alone a truck.