Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
It will be nice to see my grandma again. I miss her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

if i die before i wake, at least in heaven i can skate

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I hope we get to live in a nice suburb in heaven, away from those folks.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Hate to tell you but Gam Gam is in hell for illegal copying of cross stitch patterns with her criminal friends in the old folks home

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I miss your grandma too op

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

as soon i get in there i'm gonna go loving hog wild. all sin, all the time. I'm gonna crash my cloud-car right into some angels.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

this will be nice

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

All the cats in my life that I’ve loved and lost come running up to greet me :3:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Oh man, the director's cut of Event Horizon's available at Heaven's media store. And it's only 9.99!

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

You Are A Elf posted:

All the cats in my life that I’ve loved and lost come running up to greet me :3:

Cats go to hell or purgatory depending on the cat

Dogs go to heaven or purgatory

Sorry I don't make the rules

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Look, just because there was a movie about that with a singing alligator doesn’t make it true.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.

You Are A Elf posted:

I sometimes worry how I’ll have enough time for all the pets through my life. But then I think how they’re probably tearing rear end around some Elysian forest all day every day and have made a hundred new friends by now. I hope they’ll find time for me.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

You Are A Elf posted:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I can't wait to endlessly push a boulder up a hill, only stopping to flex at angels and admire my gainz

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

I can't wait to endlessly push a boulder up a hill, only stopping to flex at angels and admire my gainz

Hades showed me this will actually be a pretty chill experience and you'll be in a good mood most of the time

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Pretty messed up if you live to grama/grampa age you then stuck like that for eternity in heaven.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I wonder if my grandma in heaven will remember the last decade of her life after the stroke left her incapacitated and with severe short-term memory issues.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I'm going to gently caress all the girls that I blew my chances with by doing something incredibly dumb/comical.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

jesus what a dick

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
all the cool sex stuff is in hell so i'll see you there op

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Do you think heaven imports clothing from the same sweatshops we use or do you have to stay naked all the time?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Accepting Jesus into my heart at 8 years old, as a total reactionary method to the rest of bible camp finding out I wasn't baptized, is paying off in loving spades

Now, where da orgy at? Its about time to get my gently caress on

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Wait we gotta sit on this loving cloud with all these losers and mormons get a whole planet, each?!? God, I want to convert! Moroni help me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Heaven rules because you get to go there and be validated when u realize like 0% of Republican Christians made it in due to being cartoonishly evil.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Heaven rules because you get to go there and be validated when u realize like 0% of Republican Christians made it in due to being cartoonishly evil.

:haibrow: although if i'm in Heaven, there are obviously some sort of technicalities involved. Tbh I don't even care about getting in, standing at the gates and laughing at the people outside who tried to argue that the Eye of a Needle was actually a loving gate would be reward enough.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I had too much sex while alive so I’ll probably just relax a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They say in heaven, love comes first
That’s why they got, a bowl of unwrapped starburst