Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Often I will have an intentional typo or go all lowercase when I want to disrespect someone being serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yeah... perfectly. For a clown :madmax:

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

"Either way, it's going to hurt like crazy."
coming back for meow

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

nitpicking a minor detail into a philosophy about a hot-button issue or is that generally old gbs

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
Telling someone to "Go back to GBS" while in gbs

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

Flexing about reg date

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Passive Aggreeable posted:

nitpicking a minor detail into a philosophy about a hot-button issue or is that generally old gbs

Old GBS, current everywhere else

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

Resurrecting a thread that has had no replies in several months by quoting a post on a page half way through the post asking a question

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Often I will have an intentional typo or go all lowercase when I want to disrespect someone being serious

this seems a bit too respctful of a post for my taste.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I post poorly, op

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

WilWheaton posted:

Resurrecting a thread that has had no replies in several months by quoting a post on a page half way through the post asking a question

wesley crusher is a bitch

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

Slumpy posted:

wesley crusher is a bitch

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i just repeatedly smash my face onto the keyboard and all my amazing posts just somehow come out perfectly

:same: but poo poo on the keyboard and mash it in.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

if you put your keyboard on the floor, rest your toes and elbows on the ground and use your boner to type it’s an incredible core workout

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I usually just read the title and maybe skim some posts, then I blurt out whatever sentence trails from my brain to my thumbs.

See? A perfect post.

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

maybe :dumbbravo: something :dumbbravo: like :dumbbravo: this :dumbbravo:

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

but first check their post history

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

I post that I voted the thread a certain amount

I vote this one 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

step one: you befriend an interesting misfit from outside the forums. step two: you steal all of their fascinating yarns. step three: you put on a show, some real avant-guard theatre by post. step four: you hype the crowd, get a real sweetheart vibe going, get all those doofuses pouring their awkward nerd hearts out. it’s adorable. step five; your thread is a legend. you will live forever in posters’ valhalla. step six; everyone hates you now?!

i believe it’s called the harvey