Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Before one of you nerds jumps in to tell me Musk is ineligible just shut the gently caress up and stop being a nerd. I'm sure Clarence Thomas can throw together some decision based on standing or political question doctrine or some other law nerd poo poo to say that actually this is totally cool and good

This bus is driving itself straight to the white house and you can't get off because the doors won't unlock

Let's go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
this is excellent, for doge coin

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
hey everyone it's the 2024 election, that means only one thing....BRING IT IN GUYS!!! [every lovely person from politics, business, TV news and social media comes in with everything for a HUGE party]

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Mods name change to politicsmaster Anthony please

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
wow, president ron!

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

im signed up for desantis v trump and then im immediately out after because everything else will be boring and fail (unless trump beats desantis)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

biceps crimes posted:

(unless trump beats desantis)
won't not happen

a reply guy can never beat a true poster

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Xaris posted:

won't not happen

a reply guy can never beat a true poster

inshallah

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
rondy santis spanking mickey mouses rear end!!! hoorah!!!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

im gonna say what Trump is too cowardly to: Retard Ron

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

lol imagining trump saying this and then doing his mouth open head tilt thing

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

my bony fealty posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my bony fealty posted:

it is my sincerest hope that trump does this and in response desantis brings back the vintage 2016 chapo idea of calling trump "donald pussy"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1661515189232062465

The virgin bazinga versus the chad flag hugger

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Im agog for rob!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

President Ron, can't see it sorry

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
DeSantis isn't fun to misspell. A major failure out of the gate.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Zurtilik posted:

trump's first swing being "deSanctimonious" was a good indicator of this. not even a good heel, more fun to see trump talk about Ted Cruuuuuz, Lyin' Ted we call him

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

trump's first swing being "deSanctimonious" was a good indicator of this. not even a good heel, more fun to see trump talk about Ted Cruuuuuz, Lyin' Ted we call him

He already went after Marco Rubio for being tiny, I'm surprised he didn't do the same for DeSantis. DeSantis seems like the kind of guy who would absolutely flip his poo poo at Trump doing that.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Azathoth posted:

He already went after Marco Rubio for being tiny, I'm surprised he didn't do the same for DeSantis. DeSantis seems like the kind of guy who would absolutely flip his poo poo at Trump doing that.

The losers and haters are being very mean to Tiny Ron, very mean. They call him Rhonda Santis, like he’s a drag queen. A drag queen. Can you believe it? Maybe if he didn’t wear six inch heels…

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Azathoth posted:

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

:five:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The losers and haters are being very mean to Tiny Ron, very mean. They call him Rhonda Santis, like he’s a drag queen. A drag queen. Can you believe it? Maybe if he didn’t wear six inch heels…

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Zurtilik posted:

Well atleast if he wins there will be a silver lining.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

actually im pretty sure cspam is excited

Weka
May 5, 2019

Is he autistic?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Weka posted:

Is he autistic?

He's a lawyer so probably

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
as an idiot who can't read social cues I am sick of my people being erased. We're here and we hold public office. Stop pretending we're all autistic

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

ELTON JOHN posted:

hey everyone it's the 2024 election, that means only one thing....BRING IT IN GUYS!!! [every lovely person from politics, business, TV news and social media comes in with everything for a HUGE party]

https://twitter.com/ccadelago/status/1666441104475176960

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Corner Kelly: Burg-Yum!