Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
the Eastern Conference Finals

this is an ask thread not a tell thread. do not post here users whose names rhyme with bart clemson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
How did you feel about last night when the Celtics won with 0.1 seconds left on the clock?

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
How do you feel now that the Celtics are eliminated?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Hotel Kpro posted:

How did you feel about last night when the Celtics won with 0.1 seconds left on the clock?

i am extremely sorry i missed this bants

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Hotel Kpro posted:

How do you feel now that the Celtics are eliminated?

i am deeply pleased to have found this bants

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
This was a tiptop thread

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Hotel Kpro posted:

This was a tiptop thread

I mean better than Jaylen Brown's performance at least

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
What led you to your morally correct position (rooting against a Boston sports team)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What led you to your morally correct position (rooting against a Boston sports team)?

Thank you for asking, esteemed user Vincent Van Goatse.

You see, Tom Brady went to Michigan. I went to Michigan. I love Michigan sports. Every loving time anyone in the world finds out I like Michigan sports, the first thing they ask is if I love(d) Tom Brady's Patriots, and how he really is the GOAT, and I must really like to see Michigan elevated at that stage.

I yearn for a death that will never come. Grimacing and nodding along. But there is no escape.

also the bill russell poo poo was wild and afaict boston's fanbase hasn't dramatically changed since then?