Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
My wife and I are having a disagreement.
One of us used a Tupperware cover to cover a cat food bowl containing dry cat food, to keep flies off it. That person now wants to place that lid back on its container.
The other thinks that the lid is definitely now dirty and that it should get washed.
Lid-reuser thinks that lid-cleaner is uptight.
Lid-cleaner thinks that lid-reuser is disgusting.

Lid clean?
Lid dirty?

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Op is never gonna know 😔

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

It always blows my mind when someone whose been on this site for more than a decade still manages to post an autoban thread (and I really doubt this one was on purpose)

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
in case anyone cares you actually now have to wash both parts of the Tupperware, even the unused main component.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4032914

tee hee

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Just throw it out and get new tupperware, you're not supposed to reuse that stuff!!!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

therattle posted:

My wife and I are having a disagreement.
One of us used a Tupperware cover to cover a cat food bowl containing dry cat food, to keep flies off it. That person now wants to place that lid back on its container.
The other thinks that the lid is definitely now dirty and that it should get washed.
Lid-reuser thinks that lid-cleaner is uptight.
Lid-cleaner thinks that lid-reuser is disgusting.

Lid clean?
Lid dirty?

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

maybe a liddle :laugh:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

haljordan posted:

It always blows my mind when someone whose been on this site for more than a decade still manages to post an autoban thread (and I really doubt this one was on purpose)

Theres alot going on irl to remember every minutiae of every thread tag on a dead gay forum.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

How hard is it to just run some water on it and split the difference

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

wash the lid you gross goblin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Yea that lid should be washed op and you're a goddamn sicko