Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Please don't land dick-first into any number of orphans. :ohdear:

Except zero, I guess.

e: oh, that's a disturbing snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Yakuza 3 Episode 41 - His Spicy Aura

God drat Mine can move :shepface:

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Yakuza 3 is a soap opera rear end game, Kiryu seemingly dying works perfectly as a season finale cliffhanger.

Especially by Hamazaki of all people who we were told in extremely detailed terms was very dead until his sudden appearence.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
We have no impulse control

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

Judge Tesla posted:

Yakuza 3 is a soap opera rear end game, Kiryu seemingly dying works perfectly as a season finale cliffhanger.

Especially by Hamazaki of all people who we were told in extremely detailed terms was very dead until his sudden appearence.

But they already did 'Kiryu dies with Haruka looking on' as a (fakeout) ending in 2. Except at least in 2 it was related to the events that had just happened and not some guy who we didn't even fight. They can do better soap opera rear end bullshit and we all know it!

Wouldn't it have been nice if this were the end of Kiryu's story and he got to live happily ever after with Haruka and his orphans and never have to deal with Tojo clan bullshit again because Daigo just shoots all the problems away? :sigh:

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
And then it just got instantly resolved while I was still trying to figure out who that guy was even. It's like... what purpose did that scene have?

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

Wouldn't it have been nice if this were the end of Kiryu's story and he got to live happily ever after with Haruka and his orphans and never have to deal with Tojo clan bullshit again because Daigo just shoots all the problems away? :sigh:

Kiryu will keep being pulled into scenarios long after he's gone senile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Judge Tesla posted:

Kiryu will keep being pulled into scenarios long after he's gone senile.

It'll get even easier then. You drive him out to where someone you hate is, say something about Haruka, then back away as he rampages through the whole place.